Chinese Trains Arrive In Buenos Aires

http://tn.com.ar/soc...-de-2015_495791

Line b closed every sunday and all holidays until feb 2015.

They really should have bought trains that worked on the line already.... or adapted the trains to work on the system.

If it's any comfort, the San Diego Trolley system did something similarly stupid. They bought new cars from Germany that required them to lower the platform height of every station on the line. Administration by idiots seems to be the default option for all public rail systems.

Because they cannot produce them fast enough. After the mess that were the accidents of Once and those that happend later, they wanted to change them all as fast as possible to minimize the collateral political damage and, if possible, to make a defeat into a victory.
The second disadvantage of the nacional trains is that they probably have to pay for them now.
Don´t forget that they got the Chinese trains 100% financed, it means that the political credit is for this administration while the bill will be paid by the next one.

They learned this tactic from W's administration and the Afghan & Iraq wars.

As obvious as what they're doing is, it still works for the most part. < < mind bottling > >

They learned this tactic from W's administration and the Afghan &amp; Iraq wars.

As obvious as what they're doing is, it still works for the most part. < < mind bottling > >

I don't think anybody's giving Shrub "credit" for Iraq and Afghanistan, but we're all paying the cost.

Did they not have 11 years to organise themselves, have some forward planning and support some nac and pop trains?

Menem had 8 years to destroy the railroad systems and he was very successful.

Seems that the Ks were Busy on recovering the economy.

Menem had 8 years to destroy the railroad systems and he was very successful.

Seems that the Ks were Busy on recovering the economy.

I would have thought transport was an important part of the economy but hey.

So what you're saying is that they're incompetent and unable to run both the economy and plan ahead for public transport. I agree they are incompetent.

Back