Chinese Trains Arrive In Buenos Aires

Oh yeah the supercard! Someone needs to keep an updated list of all this crap so we and future generations don't forget.

A La Decada Robada decimos "Nunca más!"

Quick, blame it on Ayn Rand. Or collectivism. Or maybe both...

Hi,

You are very wrong, MATERFER can build trains and Tafi Viejo can buil cargo trains. You are just a sad troll.

Cheers!

Materfer can't make good trains nor can they make cheap ones. That's why we're buying them from china and spain. The MATERFER subway trains were obsolete when they were new. I think the 100 year old wooden ones rode smoother with less noise.

Materfer can't make good trains nor can they make cheap ones. That's why we're buying them from china and spain. The MATERFER subway trains were obsolete when they were new. I think the 100 year old wooden ones rode smoother with less noise.

But Materfer products are nac y pop!

I have to try the new Chinese trains gifted to AR when getting there soon. Meantime, Iam visualising the trains of China or Spain to mimick these ones? The urban slow ones to high speed ones..Some of them even has grafittis all over them.!

http://www.google.com/search?q=Subway+trains+of+japan+pics&nord=1&rlz=1C2SNNT_enUS377&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=DndNU6a1GeLmyQHCiICQAw&ved=0CCUQsAQ&biw=1204&bih=599

So why are they buying Chinese trains and old Spanish ones?

Because they cannot produce them fast enough. After the mess that were the accidents of Once and those that happend later, they wanted to change them all as fast as possible to minimize the collateral political damage and, if possible, to make a defeat into a victory.
The second disadvantage of the nacional trains is that they probably have to pay for them now.
Don´t forget that they got the Chinese trains 100% financed, it means that the political credit is for this administration while the bill will be paid by the next one.

http://tn.com.ar/sociedad/linea-b-por-obras-no-habra-servicio-los-domingos-ni-feriados-hasta-febrero-de-2015_495791

Line b closed every sunday and all holidays until feb 2015.

They really should have bought trains that worked on the line already.... or adapted the trains to work on the system.

Back