Chinese Trains Arrive In Buenos Aires

I wouldn't call the subway system in Mexico City "beautifully maintained", but in the last 5 to 10 years the subway system here has gone downhill. It seems they've gotten a bit better after the city took over the cost of the subways.

I would have thought transport was an important part of the economy but hey.

So what you're saying is that they're incompetent and unable to run both the economy and plan ahead for public transport. I agree they are incompetent.

Let's see how competent/incompetent are you: go and but a car without money and being in the black list of financial reports like veraz.

Clarification:
1) if you campare the k with others AR politicians, they are competent. Perhaps because the others are too incompetent? Who knows.

Have a problem with getting my arms around this economic recovery and the $25 billion in us dollars Madam President confiscated from private retirement accounts in 2008.

The prívate retirement companies suppouse to invest your money. They loan to the AR State.
Historically it was a free financial system for the State.
So, to abolish the private retirement companies allowed the State to get again financiation for free.
You never owned your retirement founds in the AR system. So, there cannot be a confiscation.

The prívate retirement companies suppouse to invest your money. They loan to the AR State.
Historically it was a free financial system for the State.
So, to abolish the private retirement companies allowed the State to get again financiation for free.
You never owned your retirement founds in the AR system. So, there cannot be a confiscation.
Guess the press and I have it wrong once again. Always believed it was a private retirement account where the individual made the choices. Really unfortunate, value of an account today would have doubled the way the things have been going.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB122460155879054331

Guess the press and I have it wrong once again. Always believed it was a private retirement account where the individual made the choices. Really unfortunate, value of an account today would have doubled the way the things have been going.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB122460155879054331

I guess you did.

Am I reading this correctly, Argentina's not even paying for them? Well only 15%. Sounds like a great deal...
Around 85% of the total contract value is supported by funds from the Chinese government under a ten-year soft loan.

what is a soft-loan :huh:

Back