Chiropractor

Praetor

Registered
Hey, New to Buenos Aires, Living here about a month so far and think its awesome so far

I'd be obliged if someone could help me out on finding an English speaking chiropractor? I woke up yesterday and my back was aching and it hasn't gone away yet

Anyone know of one? I'm based in Palermo, near Alto Palermo

Many Thanks

Gavin

Chiropractors are also known here as Kinesologia I think? if someone knows for sure post it here.

I don't think Chiropractic (quiropraxia) is known as Kinesiology here.

I just wanted to post that I am a happy Dr. Penny patient for about one year now. My fabulous chiropractor at home in Los Angeles even comments on how great my spine looks after having Dr. Penny as my Chiro.

I recommend him to all my friends, expats and local. He speaks fluent Spanish and, being from Georgia, fluent English as well. He's a busy guy so be prepared to wait as much as one month for your first visit!! (after that, you can usually get an appointment the next day)

I recommend his "charlas," too, very informative!

Enjoy~~

Tez

Tez.....what is the price for an adjustment from Dr. Penny...I have been using the same Chiropractor for over 30 years in the states....would like to find a good one here...
Thanks!

(Do you know what method he uses for his adjustments? )

I can also recommend Hugo Andrés Argañaras, who practices at Aguero 2214, piso 1° A, corner of Pacheco de Melo. Phone 4805-7832.

Hugo's English is a work in process. He can communicate adequately in English, but it's even better if you speak a little Spanish as well.

He's Palmer-trained and quite expert. Conservative in his adjustments, and very effective.

EvergreenGal said:
Tez.....what is the price for an adjustment from Dr. Penny...I have been using the same Chiropractor for over 30 years in the states....would like to find a good one here...
Thanks!

(Do you know what method he uses for his adjustments? )

The 1st appointment costs 150 pesos, after that 100 pesos.

jimdepalermo said:
I can also recommend Hugo Andrés Argañaras, who practices at Aguero 2214, piso 1° A, corner of Pacheco de Melo. Phone 4805-7832.

Hugo's English is a work in process. He can communicate adequately in English, but it's even better if you speak a little Spanish as well.

He's Palmer-trained and quite expert. Conservative in his adjustments, and very effective.

How much is Hugo Andrés Argañaras per session?

Hey Gavin,

I am not a Chiropractor, but I am a massage therapist that had been practicing in BA for the past 2 1/2 years. I believe in Massage, and I also believe that it can be helpfull when used in conjunction with Chiropractic work which I can explain in greater detail if you like. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. Good luck on your search, and I sincerely hope your back gets some relief.

Price/session for Hugo Andres Arganaras:
1st visit: $130 pesos
1 session: $100 pesos
4 sessions: $300 pesos
6 sessions: $400 pesos
12 sessions: $700 pesos
1-year: $1350 pesos

Back