Christmas Gathering?

calikale

Registered
Hey Everybody,

My boyfriend and I are new to town and would love to meet some people. Anyone doing anything fun over the next few days? Anyone have any Christmas plans? We aren't religious, nor do we care about the present thing, but we enjoy celebrating any time. We would potentially be down to host. We are living on Belgrano on the northern edge of San Telmo.

We are here for two months from San Francisco, California. We love to have philosophical and spiritual conversations, to cook, and to dance (specifically to electronic music... any leads?) One of us is a software developer and the other a life coach.

Looking forward to connecting!

Calikale, there is funny party tonight, starting 22.30 hs in Palermo, it is not at any fancy disco, instead, it is a mega pic nic with dj, outdoors, enjoying the nice weather.

Send me a private message for details. The more, the merrier. Hope to see you soon!!

Calikale, there is funny party tonight, starting 22.30 hs in Palermo, it is not at any fancy disco, instead, it is a mega pic nic with dj, outdoors, enjoying the nice weather.

Send me a private message for details. The more, the merrier. Hope to see you soon!!

It would be nice if you shared this information on the board, if it is an open event, expats that are on their own during the holidays would appreciate it :) Not sure what a funny party is but it definitely sounds good :)

My wife and I are in town for the holidays - we are having trouble finding a place to hang for Christmas as well - would be open to a gathering - Calikale.

We are over in Palermo.

Let me know! :)

For New Year´s eve, I recommend Pizza Piola Palermo Hollywood, great quality of food and drinks, customer service and music.

Back