Ciccone Case: Lijo Judge Processed Vice-President Boudou

Not the judge, he enacted a desicion where he found the witness (?!?), B and others responsible. The chamber is going to null it. Without that testimony, probably there is nothing left.

He'll get away with it. Of course he's guilty. Are you kidding me? At worst, nothing will happen to him at all. At best, he will have one year of being confined to his house.

Nulid, new word of the day.
We were speculating last night whether Biker Man would do a runner in Panama or even if he would arrive in Panama from Cuba.
What would you do?

Notebook.fix, thanks for the questions, I am not sure what you mean by "we all know who you you are". I believe it makes sense to speak up in a forum than waiting to die in a flood, a train accident, robbery, etc. because of the corruption.

Tex, I believe he is guilty too. I am not very convinced when he says he is innocent, hearing the idea of creating a new note print shop sounds like sci-fi to me, other strange thing is that 100 pesos is the note with more value (many say it is a business to print more notes), but well... may be somebody here has a valid argument to believe Boudou was just a puppet or something.

Gringoboy, I do not know what I would be doing if I were him. This Boudou lawsuit sounds like a joke to me, a vice-president having a machine to print the notes... It does not surprise me because things like this are common here, but this is so strange that I do not know what I would be doing. I think I would feel very guilty, without energy to run or go for a ride bike.

Some may believe he was going to walk away as a Multimillionaire owner of Cicone Corp, without paying kickbacks to Big Brother?

Back