Cigarette Prices At Different Kiosks

The worse thing are all the poor kitties getting lung cancer from second hand smoke

article-2336998-1A2F5CAB000005DC-997_468x319.jpg

These cats would fare far better under Cruize's rigorous claw clipping regime!

According to Luchemos por
There are more chances to be hit by an Argentine behind the wheels than of cigarette-related diseases.

According to Luchemos por la Vida, there were 7613 traffic deaths in Argentina last year: http://www.luchemos.org.ar/es/estadisticas/muertosanuales/muertos2014
According to the World Health Organization, tobacco usage causes 40,000 deaths per year in Argentina: http://www.who.int/tobacco/surveillance/survey/gats/arg_country_report_2012.pdf

Please explain this minor discrepancy.

I don't smoke 40 cigs a day, I don't bust someone else's ball on forums, and I still haven't get a single reply on topic.
If I wanted to bust your balls I'd tell you to go home and get your shinebox.

The prices do vary enormously and is the typical slice being taken by those taking advantage of the current situation.
In Martinez I buy 35g hand rolling tobacco for $60 which is $45 in Microcentro.
Pack of papers $12 then $6 somewhere else.
And by the way, Serafina didn't start this post to get lectured about smoking thanks very much.
We're aware of the risks already and don't need anymore nannying.

I think the air quality is so bad that it doesn't really matter anymore if you smoke or not. Maybe in a nice Cordobese village it does, but my lungs are probably as bad as on Joe El Loco's photo, but not from smoking

And by the way, Serafina didn't start this post to get lectured about smoking thanks very much.
I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting f*cking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Used to be the price of cigarettes was the same everywhere. And it would take a couple of years before the price went up (I remember 5 pesos for a pack of 20!). Then it went to the point where the price was rising every few of months. Now it seems they are rising every few weeks or so. Maybe because of how fast they are rising, people are getting loose in exactly how much they charge?

I never knew a price was set for cigarettes though. Wouldn't be surprised.

Back