Cigarette Prices At Different Kiosks

Yeah, I remember $3 packs of 20.
Seems to me that Arg is playing catch up with the rest of the world. They'll be $50 pretty soon.

I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting f*cking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Joe, we all know you're a true gent, so no offence taken mate.

Reactions: Joe
I don't smoke 40 cigs a day, I don't bust someone else's ball on forums, and I still haven't get a single reply on topic.

You have, actually. You just prefer to deny it and to continue being a vector for the suffering of others.

You have, actually. You just prefer to deny it and to continue being a vector for the suffering of others.
You broke Steve's balls so badly he's afraid to post here anymore, now you're going after poor Serafina. She's going to start drinking now!

There are studies showing the correlation between meat consumption and cancer, and there are physicians (in the US!) advocating how a raw diet helped cure cancer in their patient, supported by the famous China Study. However, I don't go around lecturing people who speak about meat on forum posting scary pictures of slaughter houses or nasty diseases.

There are people dying of cancer who haven't ever smoked a cigarette, there are people who lived a century even smoking a pack a day. By an ignorant standpoint, I'd say "better without it", by a human standpoint, I say life is too short to be scared of everything.

There's nothing better than a nice smoke after a nice big steak dinner with baked potatoes and sour cream and all the fixins'

There are studies showing the correlation between meat consumption and cancer, and there are physicians (in the US!) advocating how a raw diet helped cure cancer in their patient, supported by the famous China Study. However, I don't go around lecturing people who speak about meat on forum posting scary pictures of slaughter houses or nasty diseases.

There are people dying of cancer who haven't ever smoked a cigarette, there are people who lived a century even smoking a pack a day. By an ignorant standpoint, I'd say "better without it", by a human standpoint, I say life is too short to be scared of everything.

I don't care whether you rot your lungs or not, but please do so in a hermetically sealed container.

You're more likely to be hit by a stray bullet in Avellaneda than suffer from Serafina's smokestack in far-away Belgrano.

Far likelier in a movie theater in New Orleans, but both are toxic.

Back