Citizenship

Fingerprints for sure not.

If i already have a DNI and RNR have my fingerprints is the judge still going to ask the police to fingerprint me?

So the only "proof" of domicilio is now done thru the certificado de domicilio, and the police does not come as before. Good because it was a waste of time -- so they came once to bring you the certificado and then they made them come again...

If i already have a DNI and RNR have my fingerprints is the judge still going to ask the police to fingerprint me?

So the only "proof" of domicilio is now done thru the certificado de domicilio, and the police does not come as before. Good because it was a waste of time -- so they came once to bring you the certificado and then they made them come again...
Reincidencia was not working these weeks.
PFA Antecedentes was not working for 6 months.
I was providing old address certificates or nothing at all. The same with the DNM.
They are not requirements. None of them.

However, having DNI, if AFIP has your biometric data, you can do Reincidencia on line without the fingerprint being taken.

Which of the 22 secretarias/fiscales are the "easiest" and which ones are the "hardest" in your opinion Bajo? I have looked at some cases on https://www.pjn.gov.ar/ and it's amazing how different the approaches are of each judge, with some of the cases barely move in a year while I have seen some examples with a sentence in 6 months, and one of these was during la cuarentena, some Colombian guy who started the process in February and the sentences was delivered in August.

If I get one of the "hard" ones I can ask one time to get a new judge no questions asked, correct?

Which of the 22 secretarias/fiscales are the "easiest" and which ones are the "hardest" in your opinion Bajo? I have looked at some cases on https://www.pjn.gov.ar/ and it's amazing how different the approaches are of each judge, with some of the cases barely move in a year while I have seen some examples with a sentence in 6 months, and one of these was during la cuarentena, some Colombian guy who started the process in February and the sentences was delivered in August.

If I get one of the "hard" ones I can ask one time to get a new judge no questions asked, correct?
1) This is, precisely, what professional secret / expertize is. Judges are cyclothymics.
2) if you apply alone you are done. Only lawyers can use the recusal without explaining the cause.

1) This is, precisely, what professional secret / expertize is. Judges are cyclothymics.
2) if you apply alone you are done. Only lawyers can use the recusal without explaining the cause.
Fine.

On a side note. Gael García Bernal ( the Mexican actor) just got his case thrown out by the "cyclothymic" judge at sec17. He was applying on the basis of having an ARG child but the judge insisted he have been resident (not a precaria) for 2 years.

Reactions: Moe
Convenio Policial

Bajo, what is that? Which institution answers it exactly? Maybe it is the case only for BsAs police?

Asking as my court have never ever mentioned this. We have such oficios: DNM on residence, DNM on movements, RENAPER in general + separately cartas de ciudadania department, AFI, INTERPOL, Policia federal, Policia provincial, Reincendencia. Hopefully that is it. I`ve had answers from all of them during "normal times", none was taking 7 months. Now it is needed to re-send some as it got too old. The longest so far Renaper during COVID (3 months).

Bajo, what is that? Which institution answers it exactly? Maybe it is the case only for BsAs police?

Asking as my court have never ever mentioned this. We have such oficios: DNM on residence, DNM on movements, RENAPER in general + separately cartas de ciudadania department, AFI, INTERPOL, Policia federal, Policia provincial, Reincendencia. Hopefully that is it. I`ve had answers from all of them during "normal times", none was taking 7 months. Now it is needed to re-send some as it got too old. The longest so far Renaper during COVID (3 months).
It's Policia federal+Interpol.

Well, it is difficult to reply because nobody knows what are those reports for.
DNM should be on the 2 years but they inform about a ius sanguinis law, so its report is a racial aptitude certificate. RENAPER should inform about fake DNI but the DNM already provides information about your immigration file so, this report a mistake made at the Congress. In the Kingdom of Spain legal residency gives you nationality BUT only since it was registered at the Royal RENAPER but as far as we are republic, the administrative decisión of the Immigration Office is good enough. So, RENAPER is useless. Enrolados was important when we used to have conscription to avoid argentines to apply for citizenship to avoid the military service. They are all about the abolished law but judges do not by pass them if the Chamber of Appeals does not order so because nothing happens in this country, unless, it is about citizenship, because our old law is a manumission act.
Convenio Policial is a report from the local police of all the provinces where they are clueless about what should they inform to the judges. It is by sound not by finger print. So, in facts they inform about arrest orders for deportation and rescues of trafficking. Sometimes they inform about some else with your same name.
The 9 judges of the Chamber of Appeals agree that you can get a decision without all of them and specially, that they should not be be updated.

Your file is not in CABA, this is why they do not ask for Convenio Policial. The Federal Judges of San Martín applies the decree 999/31 that was a translation of the 1913 german citizenship law of a confederate State while we are Federal country, this is why it makes no sense.

Last edited:
I hope you are right that it is the wrong perception. Every case I have seen started 1 year since date of residency at the earliest. Regardless of the circumstance citizenship is not granted here is one of your current big cases:

Link: http://scw.pjn.gov.ar/scw/home.seam
Jurisdiction: CCF
Case number / year: 7778 / 2015

As noted, this case is from 2015. This is the case you went to the supreme court. Yet, even in this case, there is no citizenship granted. Supreme court started way back in 2017 and has long since resolved.

This is a case that was the judge is blocking the case arbitrarily yet it is not mattering for the victim. That is 5 years old and many of the other cases are older than this in judicial purgatory.

This is a case where the person did not have a valid visa (illegal from the judges view, apparently). Where you have offered supreme court rulings. Hell, you even took this specific case to the Supreme Court back in 2017 and won.

Yet, despite all this, the case is still in no-mans-land in 2020. The judge just continues the case into a judicial purgatory and a sentence is never realized. This is a trend I have seen with several of your cases.

I am not criticizing you. If someone needs a citizenship lawyer you are the best in the country hands-down. However, making people believe that all they need is two-years in country, no criminal record, and a means to support themselves and they can get citizenship within 2 years is far away from the actual reality. There is a high probability that the person will be disappointed.

If someone wants to avoid getting a visa, then they are likely looking at a multi-year fight with a judge and the total process will take 4-5 years. If they want quick citizenship, then they need to get a valid visa and they can get within 2-3 years.
I won the appeal and the decisión is going to be enacted soon.

Back