Citizenship

So in 5 weeks after the Preveido has been signed by the judge, the secretary has still not issued the oficios. Nor are they responding to my emails about a cita. So I went directly to the mesa de entrega de escritos this week and submitted an "escrito" to the judge asking that "la casa siga según su estado...y solicitar un turno etc.".

Bajo, are there any administrative sanctions I can invoke against the secretario for not doing their job? Literally non of the other citizenship cases in that secretaria from 2021 are moving. They are all stuck EN LETRA because at the inicio they ask for additional documents and most people don't follow up, and even if they do, the secretaria just ignores them.

How many prosecretarios work in each Secretaria?
I guess if they respond to me next week I will be given a turno 4-5 weeks from then. Is there a way to ask for an "expedited" turno just to pick up the oficios?
There is nothing you can do because you commit a crime. Lawyer’s work is to defend you.9D09FDCF-621E-4427-BAFF-0B35EE160772.jpeg

So how do you get a turno for the fingerprints with the police?:(

Went biking today to the PFA Antecedentes in San Telmo. Enjoyed the sunny weather and did 15km on the bike. :)
There is a cartelito with a phone number plastered on the front door asking to call to book a turno. Obviously no one answers those calls:)
So I called the general phone operator to inquire and the lady (very amigable), told me that they she thinks they open the agenda de turnos once a month or once every 15 days, she was not sure -- and when they run out of turnos they just stop answering the phone haha. So FYI.

Nothing is without a turno nowadays.

Hi Bajo. In you expert opinion:
1. I called PFA Antecedentes and they told me that the citaciones are done via email. But the oficio the Juzgado sent don't have my email. In this case do they pass it onto the Comisaria vecinal and they bring it to me? What happens if I am not home when they come?
2. How is the paper oficio send from el Juzgado to PFA en Azopardo? Email or regular correo?
Cheers!

He probably ment the DEOX that is a system to send the oficios by internet that Court and lawyers use, a new developmet.
As far as my employed goes there all the time, every time he goes he schedule the turnos for the next time.
Seems that they do not want to give you a turno.

He probably ment the DEOX that is a system to send the oficios by internet that Court and lawyers use, a new developmet.
As far as my employed goes there all the time, every time he goes he schedule the turnos for the next time.
Seems that they do not want to give you a turno.
Is the oficio to PFA - Div. Antecedentes send via DEOX? I mean from the court to the PFA en Azopardo 670.

Is the oficio to PFA - Div. Antecedentes send via DEOX? I mean from the court to the PFA en Azopardo 670.
Nowadays you do not need to go in person if they already have your finger prints in their data base like RNR that you can do it on line if you have the AFIP app and clave fiscal.

Back