Citizenship

Nowadays you do not need to go in person if they already have your finger prints in their data base like RNR that you can do it on line if you have the AFIP app and clave fiscal.
How does Reincidencia and PFA- Div. Antecedentes send/transmit the respuesta of the oficios to the Juzgado? Is it done electronically (via DEOX) or another electronic system? Or is it send en formato papel?

How does Reincidencia and PFA- Div. Antecedentes send/transmit the respuesta of the oficios to the Juzgado? Is it done electronically (via DEOX) or another electronic system? Or is it send en formato papel?
RNR use DEOX, PFA has his own system.

I have a question for @Bajo_cero2:
if an Argentinian citizen born in Argentina naturalizes Venezuelan in '78, do they lose Argentinian citizenship? I was quoted law Ley N° 14.354, but it also says that you naturalize Argentinian automatically after 5 years of residence in Argentina, which I have never seen applied.

I am further confused by this Doble Ciudadanía page where it reads there is no double citizenship agreement with Argentina and Venezuela, hence:
Argentinos No Residentes en el país
[...]
Argentinos que se hubieran naturalizado en países con los cuales la República Argentina NO ha suscripto Convenio de Doble Nacionalidad.
Serán considerados, a todos los efectos como argentinos.

So, it seems they would still be Argentinian, or considered as such.
Thank you in advance for your reply.

if an Argentinian citizen born in Argentina naturalizes Venezuelan in '78, do they lose Argentinian citizenship? I was quoted law Ley N° 14.354, but it also says that you naturalize Argentinian automatically after 5 years of residence in Argentina, which I have never seen applied.

I am further confused by this Doble Ciudadanía page where it reads there is no double citizenship agreement with Argentina and Venezuela, hence:

Law 21.795 was a simple translation of the 2nd Nuremberg law and the Congress here used the same solution than the Allies in the occupied Germany: the retroactive nullity (that law never existed).
You are a native born argentine. Simple like that.
You don´t need an agreement about double citizenship because nacionalidad means legal residency.

RNR use DEOX, PFA has his own system.
Done with RNR today. They said they do NOT use DEOX to respond to the Juzgado for oficios for carta da ciudadania but they send the respuesta in a PDF via mail to the e-mail address of the secretaria.

For Argentina, people born in the country are Argentines forever. Citizenship cannot be renounced or given up.

Done with RNR today. They said they do NOT use DEOX to respond to the Juzgado for oficios for carta da ciudadania but they send the respuesta in a PDF via mail to the e-mail address of the secretaria.
DEOX is used by Court, they reply by email. If you have ever done a RNR certificate, they do not need to take fingerprints again. However, public servants at Court, RENAPER, police, etc, are not very creative and they do not use the new website at all its potential.

Citizenship can be renounced. It must be done in front of a federal judge in bsas tho.

Back