Citizenship

Not sure I understand. If you log in with the new dni and the recovered password do you get an error message?
In any case there is no rush, you have a dni number assigned so you should receive the plastic in the second half of next week. Use the trámite number to follow your delivery with Renaper and with correos. It would be in the correos system by Monday.

PS you cannot get a passport with the digital DNI. You need the plastic.

Not sure I understand. If you log in with the new dni and the recovered password do you get an error message?: Exactly, yes "El CUIL o la contraseña ingresada es incorrecta". I login with the new CUIL, to be exact.

And yes, I have the DNI and CUIL numbers, that's probably enough to move ahead with my highest priority, which is getting a driving license. But the digital DNI (and a working Mi Argentina app with all the vaccination, car, and insurance data) would be very nice to have

Not sure I understand. If you log in with the new dni and the recovered password do you get an error message?: Exactly, yes "El CUIL o la contraseña ingresada es incorrecta". I login with the new CUIL, to be exact.

And yes, I have the DNI and CUIL numbers, that's probably enough to move ahead with my highest priority, which is getting a driving license. But the digital DNI (and a working Mi Argentina app with all the vaccination, car, and insurance data) would be very nice to have
Maybe you cuil is indeed wrong? :)
Put your new DNI and see what pops up.

Maybe you cuil is indeed wrong? :)
Put your new DNI and see what pops up.
No, it's correct... possibly the DNI is wrong, since I only got it via Twitter DM, but that's not something I can check, I think.

I got an email from the nice people at the Mi Argentina helpdesk just now: "Te contamos que hemos eliminado la cuenta de Mi Argentina para que ya puedas acceder de nuevo a la plataforma". So I was able to set up my profile online, install the app on my phone, and download the digital DNI. It's interesting that the place of birth is noted as "SIN INFORMAR" on the back of the digital DNI, whereas if I check the details it says "ARG".

I now have to recover the entry for my car, so there are lots more fun and games in store for me...

I got an email from the nice people at the Mi Argentina helpdesk just now: "Te contamos que hemos eliminado la cuenta de Mi Argentina para que ya puedas acceder de nuevo a la plataforma". So I was able to set up my profile online, install the app on my phone, and download the digital DNI. It's interesting that the place of birth is noted as "SIN INFORMAR" on the back of the digital DNI, whereas if I check the details it says "ARG".

I now have to recover the entry for my car, so there are lots more fun and games in store for me...
my lugar de nacimiento on the digital DNI says the city I was born in.
On the plastic it first has the Country -- City.

gotta go back to the registro and fix that.

Wait until you receive the physical DNI. My DNI digital also said "Sin informal" but when I actually receive the physical one it had my place of birth on the back.

What kinds of things don't work if the place of birth isn't correct?
Yr place of birth will be correct don't worry, just wait for the plastic.
SIN INFORMAR mean they only put your country of birth not the town/city.
When you get your plastic DNI it will say Lugar de nacimiento: "your country"
In my case they put down the Country and city, hence the city shows up in the digital.

Back