Ciudadanía / Citizenship

It was common practice in Argentina during the periods of peak European immigration. It also happened in the US.

I have cases nowadays, over 70, were my clientes are or were victims of trafficking. Few of them where victims of slavery for the prostitute industry.
There are another 90.000 victims of trafficking (chinese) there.

Citizenship was cancelled before? Please elaborate?

the citizenship procedure is quite special because even a sentence that granted citizenship can be cancel (this is an exception to rule number one of law, sentences are written in stone) The leading case were from Nazis officers: Olmos (fake name) citizenship was cancel. Al Kassar was the second important case where an weapon traffiker got citizenship illegaly and it was cancel.. If citizenship were cancel, you have to wait 5 years to apply again.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monzer_Al_Kassar

I have cases nowadays, over 70, were my clientes are or were victims of trafficking.

Where are most of these cases coming from now? A century ago, if I recall correctly, francesita meant a young European prostitute.

Where are most of these cases coming from now? A century ago, if I recall correctly, francesita meant a young European prostitute.

They are on now. They are chinese. I won the firsk case 2 years ago, 9 by now, another 70 waiting, Awake!

I think you smoke too much marihuana.

Haven't touched it for at least 20 years. Even if I did, I wouldn't touch milanesa or dulce de leche, but I do enjoy mate (my wife has to prepare it, because I lack the patience for the ritual; otherwise I settle for mate cocido).

the citizenship procedure is quite special because even a sentence that granted citizenship can be cancel (this is an exception to rule number one of law, sentences are written in stone) The leading case were from Nazis officers: Olmos (fake name) citizenship was cancel. Al Kassar was the second important case where an weapon traffiker got citizenship illegaly and it was cancel.. If citizenship were cancel, you have to wait 5 years to apply again.

http://es.wikipedia....onzer_Al_Kassar

do you know of any modern cases? or where someone approached you to stop the cancellation? That story would be interesting to hear.

http://es.wikipedia....onzer_Al_Kassar

I read a little about Al Kassar, and he sounds like an interesting man. Too bad he lives in Spain these days. That Wikipedia article is badly slanted, though. It talks about all the things he's been accused of, but never mentions that he has always been acquitted.

I read a little about Al Kassar, and he sounds like an interesting man. Too bad he lives in Spain these days. That Wikipedia article is badly slanted, though. It talks about all the things he's been accused of, but never mentions that he has always been acquitted.

Perhaps your Spanish is not that good. He was sentenced several times, last One because he tried to sell war weapons to undercover US agents who pretend to be terrorist.

Perhaps your Spanish is not that good. He was sentenced several times, last One because he tried to sell war weapons to undercover US agents who pretend to be terrorist.

Well, it's certainly true that my Castellano is not that good, you have me there.

Obviously, I was looking at older sources, the 2008 events were not included, but that's still the only actual conviction I can find.

Given the circumstances of his entrapment and extradition, given the post 9/11 hysteria and openly fascist behavior on the part of Uncle Sam, I'd question whether that conviction is really valid. This whole issue is obviously heavily political.

Back