Clarin & La Nacion blocked from operatring as usual

I have to say that Clarin played that card well. This recording was from earlier than that strike but they just waited for the right time to publish it.
When it comes to a negotiation, you can't show any weakness, if so, you are most likely to be taken advantage of.
First of all, the video is edited and they are only showing 5 minutes of what the whole meeting was. That being said, there you have: two trade union leaders and two AGR's representatives in one room ready to negotiate. As I already told, they won a judgement but Clarin failed to stick to it, so there was no point on the negotiation to mention a trade union issue, since it was already stated and nothing came from it. What we have now? A man that has to show that he still has some power, that's where the Politic part takes place, they just had to try other ways to intimidate and since we all know the Government vs Clarin issue it was a pretty good back up plan.

Liar liar pants on fire. Try to justify now the poor workers whose leader was trying to extort 9 million pesos on camera...

Guillo said:
Liar liar pants on fire. Try to justify now the poor workers whose leader was trying to extort 9 million pesos on camera...
One thing is whether you choose to believe me or not. One definitely different is calling me a liar, but I'm not even surprised, when you lack of argument it's common to attack the sender instead of focusing on the message.

When you read a lot of these comments, particularly those from people who are apparently Argentinians I really have to fear for the future of the country. The objective of the blockade is obvious and the hand of the government and their corrupt cronies is clearly evident. Yet there are people who appear to be in complete denial of the obvious. What does the future hold for a country in which a significant proportion of the population tightly grips a distorted reality in the face of overwhelming facts and evidence to the contrary. Nothing good can come from this and history is full of horrific examples of countries and societies that have embraced this kind of thinking.

PabloAriel said:
One thing is whether you choose to believe me or not. One definitely different is calling me a liar, but I'm not even surprised, when you lack of argument it's common to attack the sender instead of focusing on the message.

I only attack the sender if he tries to distort the truth. You never accepted there was a judgement directed at the security minister about the topic and they chose to ignore it for whatever reason. Then you talk about "edited video" when its known that the camera location and tape were secured and notarized and delivered unedited to the judges.
So, I don't care if you want to discuss any more with me, because your total disregard for reality makes you a uninteresting conversation partner.
That doesn't mean that the drivel you post here will be left uncontested.

Guillo said:
I only attack the sender if he tries to distort the truth. You never accepted there was a judgement directed at the security minister about the topic and they chose to ignore it for whatever reason. Then you talk about "edited video" when its known that the camera location and tape were secured and notarized and delivered unedited to the judges.
So, I don't care if you want to discuss any more with me, because your total disregard for reality makes you a uninteresting conversation partner.
That doesn't mean that the drivel you post here will be left uncontested.
You are assuming there is only one truth (yours? or Clarin's?), how about my truth? The one that I see by actively participating in trade union's issues?

Do you really think this will go to a trial? Clarin don't give a fuck about it, they just want to turn people against the Government and Trade Unions.

May I ask what's your reality regarding this problems? Have you ever get involved in one?

PabloAriel said:
You are assuming there is only one truth (yours? or Clarin's?), how about my truth? The one that I see by actively participating in trade union's issues?
Facts are facts. You can't choose to ignore them. You can't change reality.
The fact that you participate in trade union has nothing to do with this.

Do you really think this will go to a trial? Clarin don't give a fuck about it, they just want to turn people against the Government and Trade Unions.
By pointing facts that you would rather ignore and be kept silent?
I think they do give a fuck about it. They got a notary to certify the tape that they got of the guy heading the "protest" that locked out the newspaper that day, and they are following things up with the judges. Also, the videos taken that day will be used to identify people in the "protest", including the ones that were using their coats inside out so that their union wouldn't show (one led by one Moyano's sons ).

May I ask what's your reality regarding this problems? Have you ever get involved in one?
Its not MY reality, its just plain reality. You know, like what really happened instead of what you would like to think that happened by twisting things and ignoring key facts.

Guillo said:
Facts are facts. You can't choose to ignore them. You can't change reality.
The fact that you participate in trade union has nothing to do with this.

I've been stating facts all over this thread, you are the one choosing to ignore them.

Guillo said:
By pointing facts that you would rather ignore and be kept silent?
I think they do give a fuck about it. They got a notary to certify the tape that they got of the guy heading the "protest" that locked out the newspaper that day, and they are following things up with the judges. Also, the videos taken that day will be used to identify people in the "protest", including the ones that were using their coats inside out so that their union wouldn't show (one led by one Moyano's sons ).

Also, if they cared about it, they would ve started it as soon as this tape was recorded, but yet they waited until now to publish it.

Guillo said:
Its not MY reality, its just plain reality. You know, like what really happened instead of what you would like to think that happened by twisting things and ignoring key facts.
http://www.historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html

PabloAriel said:
I've been stating facts all over this thread, you are the one choosing to ignore them.
Mostly because they were either false or ignored the truth.

Also, if they cared about it, they would ve started it as soon as this tape was recorded, but yet they waited until now to publish it.

At most, you can say they waited to play their cards properly. I see no faults at that.

Doesn't matter how's the shade projecting on the cave wall, a lie is a lie.

You're way of selectively ignoring facts so that it matches your personal preference, even when confronted with them, is funny.
You just keep repeating the same bullshit hoping it will stick...guess what, it wont, at least not here.

Back