Computer Classes (Excel / Access)

LAtoBA

Registered
Can anyone recommend a place that offers computer classes in Excel and / or Access here in Buenos Aires?? No preference if they're in Spanish or English. Cost/quality more important.

Thank you in advance.

Thought I would try and bump this. Has no one on this forum taken computer classes here?! I feel like this is too big of a city not to have classes in Excel or Access. Okay thanks in advance.

I took some EXCEL classes with the ARIEL FOUNDATION, a jewish organization located next to the main synagoge in Libertad St and Cordoba Av.
Good Luck

Registration just began for UBA's "Programas de Extensión Universitaria: Cursos en el Rojas".

This is basically "UCLA Extension", only in Spanish.

The Rojas building is Corrientes 2038/40 (between Ayacucho & Junín). You want to enter the "Corrientes 2040" door and go to the line that offers booklets of classes for "Capatacitación para el trabajo" booklet and pick up the damned thing.

Turn to page 24/25. There you will see:
-Excel básico
-Excel avanzado
-Base de datos (Access)

...along with a little explanation of what will be covered in each class, what the requirements are, and the duration of the course.

Then you will flip to page 46/47 in the back. There you will find all of the different instructors, times, and costs for the classes:
-Excel básico- AR$85
-Excel avanzado- AR$85
-Base de datos (Access)- AR$160

Registration started today and classes start as soon as the second week in August and as late as mid October. But don't lollygag around. Go this week.

And YES, I am the Mother F---ing Man!

Booyah!!! Napoleon yes you are the man for taking the time to write all that down. Thank you! Henry....thank you as well. I will look into both!

Sounds like you got the hook up LA. I think $ 85 pesos is pretty hard to beat.

Back