Conspiracy Theory Reloaded

Sheeple is a surprisingly accurate word to use, not because of the moon conspiracy per se, but people do lack awareness. Badly.

Hey there's no reason to get nasty. You have your opinion, I have mine. If you can't play nice then don't play at all.

I wasn't intending to be nasty. You said it was difficult to imagine how it could happen. I said it really wasn't. I think we can all agree that it was a unique set of circumstances. Comparing it to the fire in Madrid is apples and oranges. Huge structural damaage + huge/heavy debris + fires burning unabated (much less fires ignited by jet fuel), failure of the fire containment system due to the damages, etc. But again, this is a conspiracy thread so I probably should bow out.

But the important questions is did we ever land on the moon?!?!?!?!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

The Truth will get known! It's like the fact the Earth is supposed to be round. I mean, that's so stupid, the people on the other side of the planet, with their head over heels, would fall into Space, that's scientific dude.

The Truth will get known! It's like the fact the Earth is supposed to be round. I mean, that's so stupid, the people on the other side of the planet, with their head over heels, would fall into Space, that's scientific dude.
You are totally right.
Explain this, you Roundearthers!
discovery-flat-earth-260-27878.jpg

It's all OVNI's fault ! But it seems all catastrophe date occurs in the 11th day !

9/11...The twin tower collapse. 3/11 the devastating Tsunami in Japan..I always dodge the 11th day !

We'll stop using our "stupid date system" when you stop talking about all the flavoUrs or ice cream of different coloUrs. Maybe you won't realiSe that there's a reason for it.

I'm with both of you:
American English > British English
dd.mm.yyyy > mm/dd/yyyy
:)
Ah, and by the way: metric system >>>>>>> whatever units are used in the US :p

Comparing it to the fire in Madrid is apples and oranges. Huge structural damaage + huge/heavy debris + fires burning unabated (much less fires ignited by jet fuel), failure of the fire containment system due to the damages, etc.

Comparing to the Madrid building demonstrates that fire alone cannot melt steel. Also, Building 7's fire was not caused by jet fuel but rather from falling debris. This makes a huge difference in the temperature of the fire.

http://en.wikipedia....ld_Trade_Center

The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires,[sup][7][/sup]and the first and only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.[sup][8][/sup]

But hey there's a first for everything right. Let's say you're correct and the building fell due to falling debris and fire, which caused its structure to weaken. It still would not fall in the manner in which it did. It would be an uneven process with parts of the building crumbling and tumbling down all over the place. What you see in the video however is an unnatural, even, smooth, 7 second, free fall drop into its own footprint, which is very reminiscent of a planned demolition.

Back