Contador Fees In Capital Federal

Irelander

Registered
I'm a self-employed professional here in capital. The bill for my tax returns this year has gone up to 7,200 plus VAT, a 20% rise over last year's fee. This seems to me to be exorbitant, particularly as I don't have to do VAT returns (all my clients are abroad). Any other self-employed people out there? How much are you paying?

That sounds about right. My account charges similar but it's broken down as a monthly amount.

Most CPAs will charge a monthly fee that might or might not include the yearly tax statement. They will charge for the yearly statement for those clients that they see once a year exclusively for that purpose or for those that don't include that on their regular services.

A 20% increase over last year is not excesive since everything has gone up by that amount or more. Tax procedures have grown a lot more complicated and time consuming, all in all 20% is basically no increase, just the normal flow of the economy.
Why are you paying VAT if you're not Incripto eludes me since I'm no CPA but just help my GF with her job.
7.200 just in fees. Boy! would she love to have someone like you as a client!

Back