Cool Commies... Che Guevara As Fashion Chic

I sure feel old.
I heard this exact same series of arguments in 1969, when Che Guevara shirts became fashion chic the first time around. And again, and again, and again, every 2 years since then.
Face it- people wear them to get old fogies like you to start spewing spit when you get indignant. Its funny to watch.
They have been doing it for almost fifty years, and it still gets the same reaction.
If people forget who Che was, teenagers in the future will find some other offensive thing to put on their shirts.
So...that's a good reason to flush your convictions and jump on the selfie fashion wagon. That's just airhead.

Hanoi Jane I can forgive, but Donald Trump, sorriest excuse for human being on the Planet. Draft dodging piece of crap.

Old Geezer
How can you forgive that rotten c...nt for killing 12 guys.????

I do not know why people get all annoyed about that t-shirt.

We see people wearing USA t-shirt which ironically is one of the most murderer states in human history, killing every year thousands of infants, woman and teenagers in the name of "freedom" and no body complains.

Wow, Fox News with some breaking news there. Where have they been for the last 30 years, sitting in a dark room? I can show you a photo from 15 years ago in India with a market stall and nothing but Che Guevara t-shirts for sale.

Always amazed of the ignorance of people. Anyone wearing a Che shirt should be ashamed. Left leaning govt throughout the world is reason why this world is in the mess its in.....look at argentina ....look at the U.s. And those who complain about Fox News? Thank god we have Fox News to expose the ridiculousness of our govt. Shame on us for electing obama......I know I'm off the subject, but......

From a very practical perspective I would add a bad military strategist and an even worse field commander. He got untold numbers of his men killed and was a constant thorn in the side of Castro.
He is a failure with good look. Many young kids just feel it's cool to wear a T shirt like that. Few really knows about his personal details,

Back