Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
I believe that all of you that are so preoccupied with this virus should go out and get xxxd before it is too late.
If you are not preocupied with this majot health event do not read this thread. Why insult people who are concerned ?

Truth is this virus is already on its way to hitting Argentina and without a single confirmed case. Beef exports are in limbo and China buys 70% of Argentinean beef exports. What shall we suppose will happen with soy? What impact will this have on the already distressed Argentinian economy? How will the new government pay social benefits with significantly reduced income? Ad an out break to the evolving economic situation what will be result? Not hard to read the writing on the wall even as of right now.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e-with-china-halted-in-coronavirus-bottleneck

Last edited:
How else is Glenn Beck going to hawk gold coins, iodine and dehydrated food?
And Alex Jones too. He is reveling in this outbreak. It's the Globalists trying to rule the world. Never forget. Buy my stuff.

This is much more serious than some members here are stating . By May 2020 I believe that all international travel will be restricted as this becomes a world pandemic . Iran is the smoking gun as the death rate there seems much higher and there is talk that the disease is much more virulent now and with a mutation creating a much higher death rate .

The common flu kills upwards of 650k per year worldwide.

The great thing about this thread is that we will be able to come back in a year and see what actually happened!

I think this article puts things in good perspective considering what is happening. Fact is we get these pandemics every century or so it is just the way of things. But this is a good ready IMHO.

The great thing about this thread is that we will be able to come back in a year and see what actually happened!

A year from now some of us may not be able to...

I think we'll know a lot more in the next two weeks.

As Dr John Campbell said yesterday:

Back