Counterfeit $100 Pesos From An Atm On Scalabrini!

Fake bank notes from a national bank's ATM! How do they explain that one?!

Seriously? How do you explain that one? Dude, walk on the streets for a few hours and it will all become very clear to you.

Im no longer suprised by Argentina.

Er actually I am. W T F!!

Fake bank notes from a national bank's ATM! How do they explain that one?!

As mentioned before, while a rare occurrence, it is nothing new.

tTLXhnt.jpg

Did the pizze delivery person give you back the fake bills? Be careful, sometimes they say their fake hoping you'll give them another bill and they'll keep the "fake" one and possibly use it on someboday else. Once at BROU in Colonia, he told me I had to fake $100 US bills because they were tinted from some liquid. He was going to keep them, according to Uruguayan law, but since he wasn't 100% sure they were fake he didn't take them. I traveled to Australia and changed them for AUD and they accepted them. Hmmmm. Makes me thing the teller at the bank in Uruguay wanted to make a profit.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]--Seriously? How do you explain that one? Dude, walk on the streets for a few hours and it will all become very clear to you--[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Are you suggesting that counterfeiters use ATMs as a prime strategy to emit fake notes?[/background]

Did the pizze delivery person give you back the fake bills? Be careful, sometimes they say their fake hoping you'll give them another bill and they'll keep the "fake" one and possibly use it on someboday else. Once at BROU in Colonia, he told me I had to fake $100 US bills because they were tinted from some liquid. He was going to keep them, according to Uruguayan law, but since he wasn't 100% sure they were fake he didn't take them. I traveled to Australia and changed them for AUD and they accepted them. Hmmmm. Makes me thing the teller at the bank in Uruguay wanted to make a profit.

Nope, because I still had 100 left of the 500 I took out and it was the same.

You mean a taxi driver took 2 counterfeit 100's off you and you never heard from him again?

Back