Counterfeit $100 Pesos From An Atm On Scalabrini!

You can buy a pen that detects fake bills. They sell them in papelerias or on Mercadolibre (lapicera para detectar billetes falsos.

You mean a taxi driver took 2 counterfeit 100's off you and you never heard from him again?

Coincidentally its also where my mates got rid of their dodgy banco galacian 50's a few years ago.

poor taxi drivers.

Hmmm, that sucks.

I estimate I handled about 79,000 ARS while in Arge, mainly in $100s and I'm gonna guess I got some fake
ones but never actually noticed/wherever I spent them did.

I was talking with my friend/roommate's friend and we were debating the ethics of him getting rid of fake
hundred USD bills, he sold a phone and got $500 USD, all benjamins, all fake.

I funny thing (ironic funny) is if Argies inspected their bills like they do USD they'd have less, but hey, what do
I know.

whenever I have fake bills, I never try to pass them on but just destroy them.

Yeah, I had to think about what to do with fakes as well. To me, it showed me that a place can corrupt someone, at least to an extent, when I thought "why the hell not try to pass it off? Everyone else seems to including banks and taxis." Fortunately for my karma I decided that I wasn't going to screw other people just because people screwed me. I had a small collection (three times I got 100s, but a number of 5s, 10s and 20s) going but I lost them a few years ago in a move (I guess - haven't seen them in some time). Hope someone else didn't end up with them and try to pass them!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]--The one I got I kept it as a souvenir-- aka the 'to be used in hard times' note[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]--Keep the fake ones to give to the next person that robs you.-- awesome idea! [/background]

I have a fake 10 that I use as a bookmark now. Haha... remember those days when it was actually WORTH faking a 10?????

A year from now 100s will not be worth faking and the problem will be over.

The new problem will be hauling your backpack full of money to go food shopping.

1 kilo of 100s = 1 kilo of medialunas

I can not wait for the new Madonna or Maradona 500s

Back