COVID-19 vaccine development pipeline gears up

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 November 2020
It was officially confirmed
Argentina will buy 25 million doses of the Russian vaccine Sputnik V against the coronavirus

The first 10 million doses will arrive in December and the rest in January. It was announced this Monday by President Alberto Fernández. "By December we could start the vaccination," he said, and acknowledged that he himself will be immunized with Sputnik V against the new coronavirus....

2 November 2020
It was officially confirmed
Argentina will buy 25 million doses of the Russian vaccine Sputnik V against the coronavirus

The first 10 million doses will arrive in December and the rest in January. It was announced this Monday by President Alberto Fernández. "By December we could start the vaccination," he said, and acknowledged that he himself will be immunized with Sputnik V against the new coronavirus....

We're there supposed to be trials first?

We're there supposed to be trials first?
On Saturday, October 30 at 12:27pm I posted this link....
Russian President Vladimir Putin has said a locally developed vaccine for Covid-19 has been given regulatory approval after less than two months of testing on humans.....
....Currently, the Russian vaccine is not among the WHO's list of six vaccines that have reached phase three clinical trials, which involve more widespread testing in humans....

So they tested it in Russia for two months and we bought 10 million doses. And they named it Sputnik 5.
I couldn't make this up.

Are any expats going to take a chance on the Sputnik 5?
Whats the easiest way to get one of the 6 WHO approved vacinnes (not that I trust them much more than Putin)?

Last edited:
2 November 2020 • 7:33pm
Coronavirus in Argentina. Everything that is known about the Russian vaccine that the Government will buy....

Are any expats going to take a chance on the Sputnik 5?
Whats the easiest way to get one of the 6 WHO approved vacinnes (not that I trust them much more than Putin)?

There is no such thing yet as an WHO approved Covid19 vaccine. There is a list of promising candidates.

Item #6 on this list that says manufacturer "Gamaleya Research Institute" is actually SputnikV.

That Vladimir is one busy guy. Manipulating the US elections AND curing Covid 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back