Covid Vaccination Argentina

Official statement - We changed the design the social masks. The masks are NOT suitable for health use, it is for social use. It does not have ANMAT certification. Yes, it has the approval by INTA, INTI, IRAM and Conicet regarding the viral, antibacterial and antifungal effectiveness.

This morning I also received an email from the manufacturers of Atom-Protect masks:
HOW TO USE YOUR ATOMPROTECT MASK CORRECTLY. We have been observing that various people use our mask Atom-protect with another mask. From the company we want to inform you of the correct way to use the mask, to maximize its antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. All our masks have 2 layers of fabric with sanitizing active ingredients. The green side should be placed towards the face and the lilac (or gray) side towards the outside.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF A DOUBLE MASK WHEN ONE OF THEM IS ATOMPROTECT.
To perform its function properly, the mask must not be obstructed by another mask.

- The green inner layer contains sanitizers with silver ions that kill bacteria and fungi when they come into contact with the fabric.
- The outer layer, which can be purple or black, contains sanitizers with copper ions that eliminate viruses (including COVID-19) when they come into contact with it.

X If a regular mask is placed underneath, fungi and bacteria can grow on this mask and the Atom-protect mask cannot remove them.
X If a mask is placed over it, viruses remain in it and the Atom-protect mask cannot eliminate them either. Manipulating the second mask
(such as putting it on, taking it off or accommodating it) carries a risk to your health since viruses can be displaced towards the hands and face.
For these reasons we recommend using ONLY ONE ATOMPROTECT MASK.

If you want more protection, we have N95 PLUS Masks available that in addition to eliminating viruses, bacteria and fungi, they have a non-woven fabric filter that retains 97% of airborne particles. The correct use of the mask saves lives, let's continue taking care of ourselves. We offer you a DISCOUNT COUPON for your next purchase of N95 PLUS Masks x 10 units....(MECUIDO10).

Same as Alby, I have noticed other men are wearing a second mask over the Aton-protect. They now also have a BLACK version.

Last edited:
Official statement - We changed the design the social masks. The masks are NOT suitable for health use, it is for social use. It does not have ANMAT certification. Yes, it has the approval by INTA, INTI, IRAM and Conicet regarding the viral, antibacterial and antifungal effectiveness.

This morning I also received an email from the manufacturers of Atom-Protect masks:
HOW TO USE YOUR ATOMPROTECT MASK CORRECTLY. We have been observing that various people use our mask Atom-protect with another mask. From the company we want to inform you of the correct way to use the mask, to maximize its antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. All our masks have 2 layers of fabric with sanitizing active ingredients. The green side should be placed towards the face and the lilac (or gray) side towards the outside.

WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF A DOUBLE MASK WHEN ONE OF THEM IS ATOMPROTECT.
To perform its function properly, the mask must not be obstructed by another mask.

- The green inner layer contains sanitizers with silver ions that kill bacteria and fungi when they come into contact with the fabric.
- The outer layer, which can be purple or black, contains sanitizers with copper ions that eliminate viruses (including COVID-19) when they come into contact with it.

X If a regular mask is placed underneath, fungi and bacteria can grow on this mask and the Atom-protect mask cannot remove them.
X If a mask is placed over it, viruses remain in it and the Atom-protect mask cannot eliminate them either. Manipulating the second mask
(such as putting it on, taking it off or accommodating it) carries a risk to your health since viruses can be displaced towards the hands and face.
For these reasons we recommend using ONLY ONE ATOMPROTECT MASK.

If you want more protection, we have N95 PLUS Masks available that in addition to eliminating viruses, bacteria and fungi, they have a non-woven fabric filter that retains 97% of airborne particles. The correct use of the mask saves lives, let's continue taking care of ourselves. We offer you a DISCOUNT COUPON for your next purchase of N95 PLUS Masks x 10 units....(MECUIDO10).
Excellent information. I have been wearing a second mask over my Conicet.

At least there's less temptation to wear them inside out, now they removed the Atom-Protect print from the inside.
Since these masks came out in August, 2020, I have been buying them in lots of 10 in person at the Tienda de Conicet, Larrea 579,
open Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:30pm. So far, none of the ones sold to me have had the Atom-Protect print on the inside of the mask.

The first lot I bought were stamped on both sides, not any of the others though.

E01BDC67-C32C-4C27-9868-D0B216E38D23.jpeg

The first lot I bought were stamped on both sides, not any of the others though.

View attachment 7805
Hopefully your lot was a factory error. A couple of months ago, I saw a video on TV where the police shut down "a clandestine sweat shop that had been manufacturing fake Atom-Protect masks by the thousands and were being sold in the Prov. of BA".

15 July 2021 at 6:02pm
Locally manufactured Sputnik Vs will begin to be distributed in the country. The Russian authorities finally gave the go-ahead; it was almost a month after Richmond Laboratories finished producing a batch of 448,625 doses of the first component.

....The announcement was made through a six-minute recorded message in which President Alberto Fernández and the head of the pharmaceutical company, Marcelo Figueiras, told the details of the next steps. According to Figueiras, the first authorized batch is 140,625 doses. "The rest of the doses that we have been manufacturing will be released shortly," added the businessman who explained that they already have 1,362,125 doses of component 1 and 1,005,000 doses of component 2....The last step for the vaccines to reach the provinces is the final endorsement by ANMAT....

15 July 2021
The City of Buenos Aires will open tomorrow the registration for those over 25 years of age to be vaccinated. From this Friday they will be able to access the registration through the CABA government website.

With the arrival of new flights from China with thousands of doses of Sinopharm, the Gov't of the City of Buenos Aires is in a position to move forward with the immunization campaign in the next planned age group. In this way, tomorrow starting from 8:30am the registration will be enabled for porteños between 25 and 29 years old.

The link to access the form is: . Appointment assignments will begin in the coming days, as the City receives new doses. They will be granted via email, WhatsApp and SMS, according to the order of registration. Once they are contacted, the neighbors will be able to select the date, time and place of preference through a personalized link....

Back