Covid Vaccination Argentina

20 April 2022
The City of BA started today to apply the fourth or second booster dose against COVID-19. The appointments began to be assigned yesterday, starting with those who first received the first booster dose. The minimum interval established is 120 days. The CABA Minister of Health, Fernán Quirós, pointed out that "in the City of BA the use of the mask is mandatory indoors where there is a higher risk of contagion. Except for children at school, this is the current regulation". He emphasized that in order to eliminate the use of face masks in other closed spaces, the second booster of the COVID vaccines must be applied and it is necessary to evaluate how the coronavirus will behave in the face of the arrival of cold temperatures....
Who will receive the second booster dose?
- Everyone over 50 years of age
- People with risk conditions
- Strategic personnel (health, education and security workers).
Attention at the vaccination centers will be by appointment. As for the appointment for the second and booster doses, it is not necessary to register again. Therefore, it is recommended to pay attention to the contact information provided at the time of completing the registration form to receive the first dose. Appointments will be granted via email, WhatsApp and SMS. Once the message is received, it will be possible to select the date, time and place of preference through a personalized link. When attending the appointment, they will have to present their ID card together with the vaccination card used in previous instances....

In case you missed this, Dr. Fauci said 4 days ago that we are out of the pandemic phase (at least in the USA).

28 April 2022 by Bill Chappell
....But after Fauci's comments gained wide attention, he told NPR on Wednesday that he wanted to clarify what he called "some maybe understandable misinterpretation" of his remarks. "What I'm referring to is that we are no longer in the acute fulminant accelerated phase of the outbreak," he said, referring to the terrible heights the pandemic previously reached in the U.S.

"We're in a somewhat of a transitional phase where the cases' numbers have decelerated — and hopefully we're getting to a phase of somewhat better control, where we can begin to start to resuming more easily normal activities," Fauci added. "The United States and the entire world is still experiencing a pandemic, but there are different phases of the pandemic," he said. "And what we are in right now is somewhat of a transitional phase, out of the accelerated component into hopefully a more controlled component."....Here are some of the reasons Fauci cited for his view on where the U.S. now stands in the pandemic....

I'm wondering if any of our posters have received booster #2? I'm now eligible but haven't been contacted.

I just spoke with my brother in Florida, who after receiving the two vaccinations and two boosters just came down with covid. Fortunately he has very mild symptoms.

I'm wondering if any of our posters have received booster #2? I'm now eligible but haven't been contacted.

I just spoke with my brother in Florida, who after receiving the two vaccinations and two boosters just came down with covid. Fortunately he has very mild symptoms.
i got an email yday.

I'm eligible from today (3 months after 1st booster), so I get to wait for a while, I guess.

I got proactive and now scheduled for booster#2 Wednesday in Barracas.

How did you get proactive? What, specifically, did you do?
I walked in to the same city sponsored vaccination clinic where I received a referral for my first booster. It is on Ayacucho just south of Corrientes. Back in December they referred me to a vaccination center in Barracas for the first booster. The same situation this time. A busy and helpful place. Neither visit did I have an appointment. Walk in with your covid vaccination record and your DNI.

Back