Cristina's culpability in the financial crisis and if capital controls will work under the peronists

Thank you for your voice of reason on this topic . I do not always agree with you but this debate lacks common sense . The previous government did not take on any debt and Nestor paid back the imf . Yes the last years of Kristina goverment were not the best but compared to now it seems like a paradise . This is a reality for most argentinians and this is why they are returning to the devil they know .

I am sure that they committed corruption but the current government are saints ?
Remember Macri like Donald Trump are billionaires does anyone believe they got this rich by following decency ?
Thank you for your voice of reason on this topic . I do not always agree with you but this debate lacks common sense . The previous government did not take on any debt and Nestor paid back the imf . Yes the last years of Kristina goverment were not the best but compared to now it seems like a paradise . This is a reality for most argentinians and this is why they are returning to the devil they know .

I am sure that they committed corruption but the current government are saints ?
Remember Macri like Donald Trump are billionaires does anyone believe they got this rich by following decency ?
So the new government will not be able to revert the problems caused by Macri? Fair enough, I agree that four years is not enough time to do that.

Why is it different for Macri, who only had four years to solve the problems left by the previous government?

Yet again, you are making it a partisan argument. I will repeat because you seem to be struggling, I don't care about Macrismo or Peronismo and would not vote for either, but your logic is flawed. I know Macri took out a massive loan with the IMF, a move that seemed destined to fail from day one considering Argentina's past. I also know Macri has failed in most things he set out to do. Why you are acting like your observation of these facts is revolutionary? You're stating the obvious as if you're catching people out or enlightening them.

Again, for your ego, Macri has failed. What has that got to do with Argentina's systemic failures, other than being a continuation of them under a different political slant?
[/QUOTE

I see that Stantucker and you have set up a mutual fan club singing the glorious achievements of Macri . You both cannot accept the facts that when he inherited the government Argentina had very little foreign debt . I have read from you only false news and no facts . Argentinians are not to blame for corrupt económic policies from whatever side they come from . Many foreign commentators have been demonising the people for the económic mess. The buck stops inho with the leader of the ship.

I see that Stantucker and you have set up a mutual fan club singing the glorious achievements of Macri . You both cannot accept the facts that when he inherited the government Argentina had very little foreign debt . I have read from you only false news and no facts . Argentinians are not to blame for corrupt económic policies from whatever side they come from . Many foreign commentators have been demonising the people for the económic mess. The buck stops inho with the leader of the ship.

You seem to have been able to quote posts in the past, so I assume the mess you created above was done in a blind rage.

Either way, I repeat because it seems you are dense. I do not sing any glorious achievements of Macri, he has failed. I would not vote for him and unlike you (who seems to flit from one to another), I wouldn't have voted for him in 2015 either. I thought the IMF loan was a disaster from day one.

You keep levelling the accusation that I support Macri, please point me to relevent posts where I have excessively praised him. By the way, it's a classic failed argument when instead of addressing the debate you simply attempt to invalidate someone by shouting they support something that you don't.

I don't think you are Peronist, I just think you have no clue what you're talking about. In ignoring this multiple times and continuing to say "but Macri" only proves the point I am making. Once again, I don't care about Macrismo or Peronismo, they mean nothing to me and both are failures.

You say Macri has destroyed Argentina, whereas I say he is another part of a wider puzzle that destroyed Argentina. A cause yes, but not the root cause. Now, do you think if Cristina had remained in power, Argentina would be in good shape today or not?

And Argentines are to blame, they are the ones who vote. Macri was a failure but would never have had the chance to fail if he wasn't voted in. Sure, politicians can trick the people to get into power, but that seems to happen a lot here.
"fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

You seem to have been able to quote posts in the past, so I assume the mess you created above was done in a blind rage.

Either way, I repeat because it seems you are dense. I do not sing any glorious achievements of Macri, he has failed. I would not vote for him and unlike you (who seems to flit from one to another), I wouldn't have voted for him in 2015 either. I thought the IMF loan was a disaster from day one.

You keep levelling the accusation that I support Macri, please point me to relevent posts where I have excessively praised him. By the way, it's a classic failed argument when instead of addressing the debate you simply attempt to invalidate someone by shouting they support something that you don't.

I don't think you are Peronist, I just think you have no clue what you're talking about. In ignoring this multiple times and continuing to say "but Macri" only proves the point I am making. Once again, I don't care about Macrismo or Peronismo, they mean nothing to me and both are failures.

You say Macri has destroyed Argentina, whereas I say he is another part of a wider puzzle that destroyed Argentina. A cause yes, but not the root cause. Now, do you think if Cristina had remained in power, Argentina would be in good shape today or not?

And Argentines are to blame, they are the ones who vote. Macri was a failure but would never have had the chance to fail if he wasn't voted in. Sure, politicians can trick the people to get into power, but that seems to happen a lot here.

I completely and utterly disagree with you putting the buck on Argentinian people . Why are they to blame for hoping to be part of the world económic community and having a decent middle class life. Macri promised so much for the people and most people were ready for a change. The last years of Kristinas government were difficult with the cepo cambiario and financial restricciones. ( Noone expected that the situation would deteoriate so rapidly and that their lifestyles would fall to working poverty levels )
Christina would not have taken out the imf loan and that alone would have saved Argentina .

Since I am so dense and you are so enlightened this should have been very simple for you to work out.

Last edited:

From perry's continual ranting, it's obvious he's not the brightest bulb in a chandelier but more of a troll who's on a mission.

I completely and utterly disagree with you putting the buck on Argentinian people . Why are they to blame for hoping to be part of the world económic community and having a decent middle class life
Christina would not have taken out the imf loan and that alone would have saved Argentina .

Since I am so dense and you are so enlightened this should have been very simple for you to work out.
No she wouldn't have. But that's assuming that the economy is the only problem Argentina has.

The people are to blame for voting. Now, it can be argued they made a mistake with Macri and so are voting him out. This would be fantastic if they were not just making another mistake by going backwards. I agree that they can do little about what the government does once in office. However, why does Argentina have such a shit record at electing presidents? They've almost all been terrible.

Furthermore, if all the Argentine people are "hoping to be part of the world economic community", they have zero chance under Kirchnerismo. So either way they won't be getting what they want.

From perry's continual ranting, it's obvious he's not the brightest bulb in a chandelier but more of a troll who's on a mission.

Number one I have been posting here for over 10 years in my own name. A troll is classified as someone who posts under a psuedonym and only lances dirt . This seems to fit perfectly you internacional banker.

No she wouldn't have. But that's assuming that the economy is the only problem Argentina has.

The people are to blame for voting. Now, it can be argued they made a mistake with Macri and so are voting him out. This would be fantastic if they were not just making another mistake by going backwards. I agree that they can do little about what the government does once in office. However, why does Argentina have such a shit record at electing presidents? They've almost all been terrible.

Furthermore, if all the Argentine people are "hoping to be part of the world economic community", they have zero chance under Kirchnerismo. So either way they won't be getting what they want.

If I am so dense why are you continually engaging with me ?

Political systems are designed to enslave people and the left and right divide prevalent in the west is another ruse.

In the last elección there was only basically only two canditates so people effectively have no choice.

Political systems are designed to enslave people and the left and right divide prevalent in the west is another ruse.

In the last elección there was only basically only two canditates so people effectively have no choice.
So why not vote for a continuation of Peronismo four years ago, if now in 2019 its the answer to Argentina's problems? If it wasn't the answer in 2015, why is it the answer again now?

Perry the snowflake melts easily.

It appears "veteran" Perry a good dancer: he dances around any question calling out his obvious dislike of Macri and his admiration (or love affair) of Nestor and Christina. Which bank I worked for is irrelevant. You posting your drivel, then deflecting, speaks volumes.

What's with all the ''Snark''......?......it's usually indicative of a weak position and lack of any real knowledge ( I am conscientiously not highlighting the fact that snark is a response used by the ignorant to appear enlightened ) .....not something to be proud of and openly display......again.....which bank and in what position?.....that can be documented, of course.

Back