Cuevas

You are the critic and expert of the argentine government and you don t know about the "cuevas" in florida street. Ask what is a "arbolito" and remeber, man is master of his silence and a slave of his words. Another more fun it is; the fish dies by the mouth.

I realize that English is not you first language , but break out the dictionary , or try spell check. You may be able to make your point better , and sling your opinions , however convoluted they are , more clearly.

I would never give up my cueva.

it's true what you say, better go back to your country

Thanks for your caring words but no i'm fine as i am, who knows in a few years maybe i'll be able to vote for a better government as a resident along with the millions of other immigrants from other countries thanks to Cristina....

Maybe all these new additions to the voting register can help get someone competent into the government!

Anyone know if you can get the same percentage margin from euros to pesos as that of dollars on the parallel market? Not sure if euros are accepted equally in Argentina

Anyone know if you can get the same percentage margin from euros to pesos as that of dollars on the parallel market? Not sure if euros are accepted equally in Argentina

its better to exchange euros into dollars first, and you will still do a profit.
It also turns out that 500euro bills are worth more then smaller ones... :eek: Still, you should go for the dollar.

Thanks for your caring words but no i'm fine as i am, who knows in a few years maybe i'll be able to vote for a better government as a resident along with the millions of other immigrants from other countries thanks to Cristina....

Maybe all these new additions to the voting register can help get someone competent into the government!

Don't hold your breath.... :D the re-re will pass and she will be reelected. By then the Dollar Blue will be around $12 pesos..!Long Live the Queen...!

Back