Daily maid rate per hour

I agree that the cost of living in California is extremely high. I am presently living in BsAs, but have a place in Thousand Oaks, CA. The girls that clean my house charge me $100, two girls - it takes them about 3 hours. I feel that $45 a hour is extremely expensive even for California.

No reason anyone in California should be paying $45 US dollars per hour. I don't even think calling a service/company would charge that much. I live in Southern California and it's fairly easy to find a decent housekeeper and pay about $100 to $150 US dollars per day. I have a maid that comes 3 times a week. I have a large 5 bedroom house and it takes all day to clean it. I pay about $125 per day and she comes around 9:30 AM and leaves around 4:30 PM.

Most of my friends have a maid as well and they pay around $125 to $150 per day to clean it all day. I'm not sure where you'd need to pay $45 per HOUR. That's nuts.

No reason anyone in California should be paying $45 US dollars per hour. I don't even think calling a service/company would charge that much. I live in Southern California and it's fairly easy to find a decent housekeeper and pay about $100 to $150 US dollars per day. I have a maid that comes 3 times a week. I have a large 5 bedroom house and it takes all day to clean it. I pay about $125 per day and she comes around 9:30 AM and leaves around 4:30 PM.

Most of my friends have a maid as well and they pay around $125 to $150 per day to clean it all day. I'm not sure where you'd need to pay $45 per HOUR. That's nuts.
The maid supplies are much more than Southern CAL than in the north.

My housekeeper asked 200 pesos per hour. She works 4 hours twice a month, could be 3 or 4 times if I wanted. The peso is now sitting around 54.5 / usd in September of 2019. I'm planning on adding 10% to her pay because prices in the markets jumped suddenly when the peso touched 60 for a couple of weeks ago.

250 pesos an hour plus reimbursement of transportation is a fair rate for such part time maids, in todays rates.

my lady hasn't said anything to me surprisingly. a year ago she was asking for 130/hr, but i always gave her 150 to make it even (for about 4hrs work). i think i will raise it to 200/hr.

my lady hasn't said anything to me surprisingly. a year ago she was asking for 130/hr, but i always gave her 150 to make it even (for about 4hrs work). i think i will raise it to 200/hr.
That what we just raised ours to- 200 an hour for three hours of work.

Back