Daily Url, June 21

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, 20 June

Checking Out, Argentina Style[micheleandtom.com]
Yes, I’m still ruminating on the retail experience here in Buenos Aires. (My thoughts are trending this way since I’m preparing a short presentation on retail districts for an upcom...

17 Year old Argentine teenager has 7 Kids[Nitesh Kothari's blog]
Argentine teenager Pamela Villarruel poses with her seven children outside her parents’ home in the town of Leones in Cordoba Province, northern Argentina ...

Friday, 19 June

Shopping, American Style[micheleandtom.com]
Americans, on average, will touch a towel six times before buying it (if memory serves, from the book Why We Buy: The Science of Shopping by Paco Underhill). I find that here in Argentina, ...

Gallery Nights June 2009 Edition[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
On Friday, June 26th, 2009 , from 7 PM , a new edition of Gallery Nights 2009 , the original circuit for art lovers around more than 60 art galleries, antique shops, museums and cultural center...

A recipe from Argentina - chimichurri sauce[SF Gate]
It is all too easy to fall in love with the chimichurri sauce. I tasted it for the first time during lunch yesterday and created such hullabaloo in the restaurant...

Thursday, 18 June

Partido Obrero - Pintada Politica[Buenos Aires Photographer - Big Photos of Buenos Aires]
With congressional elections coming up on June 28th there's been lots of fresh pintada politicas going up around the city. Here are three from the Partido Obrero. I like their slogan, let the ca...

BA Gets Limited-Use Electronic Transit Card[The Argentine Post]
The City of Buenos Aires on Friday will get a limited-use version of the electronic transit card system touted earlier this year by President Cristina Fernández.
The system, called SUBE (Sistema...

Investing and Doing Business in Argentina[Argentinabusiness]
El Expatriado started a new blog about business and investing in Argentina. Right now there are several posts about different types of companies you can form: SA, SRL ...

More on the Meaning of Work in Argentina[Expat Argentina]
Waiting for the bus in Argentina is an exercise in patience: there are no schedules and at best you are relying on the knowledge of your neighbors

Wednesday, 17 June

Pecha Kucha Night Buenos Aires Vol. 13[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
On Tuesday, June 30, 2009 , Ciudad Cultural Konex presents the thirteenth edition of Pecha Kucha Night , a “showcasing + networking” event created in Japan in 2003 by architects Astrid Klein and...

Tuesday, 16 June

Tourism Falls But More Argentines Travel Abroad[The Argentine Post]
International tourism in April fell 6% from the same month a year ago, making this the seventh consecutive annual decline since October.But while the numbers are down, the decline wasn’t as...

boyfriend delivery[Yillabean]
yesterday my roommate and i spent our day off together. (yesterday was a holiday in argentina (flag day if you're wondering) in the morning we went grocery shopping. since we bought many things ...

Fun site to look at[Buenos Aires Daily]
I discovered this site: LandingPadBA about 2 days ago.* Here what the folks at LandingPadBA write about their site: Welcome to LandingPadBA.com, your alternative guide to the city. Whether you’r...

Monday, 15 June

When Buffaloes Fly[SaltShaker]
Anybody can sell steak. But if you can sell odds and ends of one thing or another, then you’re doing something.” - Frank Bellissimo, Owner of Anchor Bar, where Buffalo Wings were ̵...

Bondi Tree[Buenos Aires Photographer - Big Photos of Buenos Aires]
Bus stop in Parque Los Andes just outside of Chacarita Cemetery. Poor tree!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back