Dating For Men In Their Mid Forties?

That is funny as hell. It looks like it is the same face on every photo. Or maybe the guy has only one exp<b></b>ression. Creepy.
nice plastic covers on the dining chairs

go to Brazil. Women there are by far no hysterical as Argentine women, no problems/pretensions/demands. They are sensual as Colombians women, far more beautiful and divers than Argentine women and for sure no less intelligent and able to maintain an interesting conversation. And for sex: great!

This thread is utterly absurd in my opinion. I know at least a dozen beautiful sweet single Argentine women (wife's friends) in their thirties that can't find a husband. They are not gold diggers and are looking for a life partner. There are tons of single women here that would make great wives and are not histerica. If you are 60 and looking for a young woman, then what do you expect? Why do you think a twenty year old would be interested in someone who could be her father?

Anyone middle aged (say mid forties) looking for a girl say in her mid thirties will have plenty of options here. But if you are 50 and looking to date a 21 year old, how do you think this picture is going to end?

If you are looking for a real, serious relationship, then you have a big advantage over the locals here. A lot of times, if a guy here likes a girl, he really has to go after her and pursue her. But since you are a foreigner, the girls here will go easier on you if they like you. That is, if you are looking for a realistic and mature relationship.

@ OP

Here are your chances of getting hooked up (age doesn't matter)

if you are:

Asian + no money = No chance

Asian + (Lots of) Money= 20% to 40% chance

Middle eastern + no money = No chances

Middle eastern + (Lots of) Money= 40% to 50% chance

European(white) + no money = 100%

European(non white) + no money = 10% to 20% chance

European(white) + (Lots of) Money = 100%

European(non white) + (Lots of) Money = 40% to 50% chance

North American (white) + no money = 100%

North American (non white) + no money = 20% to 30% chance

North American (white) + (Lots of) money= 100%

North American (non white) + (Lots of) money= 40% to 50% chance

Oh my god... Arg women are like this, like that... seriously people? There are 40 million people here, let's say 20 something billion women... don't you think it's a little simple minded to categorize all the women in the whole country under a label? There are tons of women in their 20s and 30s who are attracted to older men because they feel that younger guys are immature or unwilling to commit, and there are tons of women who would prefer to hang out with someone closer to their age. Here or anywhere else in the civilized world. Just as there are normal, crazy, histericas, educated, uneducated, jealous, liberal, looking for a husband, looking for a fling and all kinds of women, here or anywhere else. You just need to figure out what you want and look for it in the right place. If you are a dirty old man who just wants to hook up with a brainless twenty something with a tight ass, go to a club or a bar, speak in English and flaunt your money and the local sluts will be all over you. And please don't come back here to complain about them being gold diggers, shallow or just into you as long as you buy them stuff. If you want a woman to be your partner and make a plan of enjoying life together, then make local friends, engage in social activities and go to places where you can meet a woman interested in the same things that you like. And finally, to all those crying on an internet forum about Arg women they dated who turned out to be psychos: first, I'd be really interested in listening to their side of their story. And second, there are crazy people all over the world. If you still haven't learned to tell the good from the crazy and let things get to the point of having objects thrown at you (which I seriously doubt), then the problem is not the crazy b*tches, it's you.

I only date women that know how to make apple pie,so far no luck.
Here's my list and pay attention!!
You have to know how to make apple pie,bacon and eggs (scrambled) and know how to ''cook'' coffee
Age between 18 and 89 (90 plus if you are hot)
Be taller than wider(5'by3') or better works for me
Have most of your teeth and or store bought teeth andd brush them every now and then
Hair, have some or wear a hat( like i do)
Bathing, no less than twice a month, anyless is a deal breaker,any more is gooder
Know how to shoot a gun or be willing to learn
Know how to play "lest's see who last longer without saying anything'' game
Love my bird dog as much as i do or be good at faking it
Be willing to listen in silence as profanities are used when i'm driving and or parking and or avoiding the lady on the bike with 4 kids and or power tools are used and things don't turn out the way i wanted
I don't understand how i can't find my soulmate ,life is soooo unfair sometimes

I only date women that know how to make apple pie,so far no luck.
Here's my list and pay attention!!
You have to know how to make apple pie,bacon and eggs (scrambled) and know how to ''cook'' coffee
Age between 18 and 89 (90 plus if you are hot)
Be taller than wider(5'by3') or better works for me
Have most of your teeth and or store bought teeth andd brush them every now and then
Hair, have some or wear a hat( like i do)
Bathing, no less than twice a month, anyless is a deal breaker,any more is gooder
Know how to shoot a gun or be willing to learn
Know how to play "lest's see who last longer without saying anything'' game
Love my bird dog as much as i do or be good at faking it
Be willing to listen in silence as profanities are used when i'm driving and or parking and or avoiding the lady on the bike with 4 kids and or power tools are used and things don't turn out the way i wanted
I don't understand how i can't find my soulmate ,life is soooo unfair sometimes

Can make apple pie but I'll never be able/willing to to play that silence game ... Your loss

Can make apple pie but I'll never be able/willing to to play that silence game ... Your loss
NOnononoo let's negotiate maybe i'll go deaf and it'll be a win win situation ,you can scream at me and i won't hear you!!! :p

Back