Dating For Men In Their Mid Forties?

Steve, though, has apparently been searching for a romance with Ayn Rand.
Is that supposed to be funny? Ayn Rand has been dead for over 30 years and I'm not into necrophilia. My last GF in CF (she is not Argentine) was 27 when we met and is now 35. We are good friends. The last woman I "dated" (she came here to visit me this year) is from the USA (but was born in Argentina) and is the same age I am (63). Age isn't important to me, but intelligence certainly is. I am most attracted to a woman who shares my values. The woman from Argentina who has been living in the USA for the past 50 years does. She is planning to leave the USA. I just hope she wants to return to Argentina. ;)

Is that supposed to be funny? Ayn Rand has been dead for over 30 years and I'm not into necrophilia. My last GF in CF (she is not Argentine) was 27 when we met and is now 35. We are good friends. The last woman I "dated" (she came here to visit me this year) is from the USA (but was born in Argentina) and is the same age I am (63). Age isn't important to me, but intelligence certainly is. I am most attracted to a woman who shares my values. The woman from Argentina who has been living in the USA for the past 50 years does. She is planning to leave the USA. I just hope she wants to return to Argentina. ;)

In fairness, most of Ayn's fanboys appear to be necrophiliacs.

I only date women that know how to make apple pie,so far no luck.
Here's my list and pay attention!!
You have to know how to make apple pie,bacon and eggs (scrambled) and know how to ''cook'' coffee
Age between 18 and 89 (90 plus if you are hot)
Be taller than wider(5'by3') or better works for me
Have most of your teeth and or store bought teeth andd brush them every now and then
Hair, have some or wear a hat( like i do)
Bathing, no less than twice a month, anyless is a deal breaker,any more is gooder
Know how to shoot a gun or be willing to learn
Know how to play "lest's see who last longer without saying anything'' game
Love my bird dog as much as i do or be good at faking it
Be willing to listen in silence as profanities are used when i'm driving and or parking and or avoiding the lady on the bike with 4 kids and or power tools are used and things don't turn out the way i wanted
I don't understand how i can't find my soulmate ,life is soooo unfair sometimes

And I've been here all this time and you never knew! (Nor did I)

I am Bella, I am not an Argentine women. I come here for 4 months of the year and dance tango. There are some wonderful chicas on the tango scene who are not looking for foreigners but they are looking for dance partners and surely love - it is a great way to meet good women who dance with passion. Take some of the bitterness you read with a pinch of salt. Two sides to every story. Good luck Bella.

In fairness, most of Ayn's fanboys appear to be necrophiliacs.

And just what, pray tell, gives Ayn's fan-boys the appearance of necrophiliacs?

One thing I discovered in college: Ayn Rand fan-girls were aware of the fact that the heroine of Atlas Shrugged had sex with the three most important male characters of the novel.

They all wanted to be Dagny Taggart.

This did not cause them to act like corpses in the presence of Ayn Rand fan-boys (especially the tall and handsome ones).

And there is another "N" word to describe Ayn's fan-girls. :p

Back