Dating For Men In Their Mid Forties?

Hahahahahaha. This thread is hilarious!

OP, be honest dude, you're not looking for a "partner." You're a wealthy older man who has a checklist of the type of woman he'd like to sleep with and thinks he can bag as a wealthy business owner if he moves to a poorer country. You're attracted to Latin American women (especially if they're white, ugh, hence your interest in a cono sur country) as opposed to other women because you think you'll have some sort of leverage due to your money/power/heritage, or a combination of all three--the type of leverage you don't have where you live right now. Why try to sugar coat it? You're hardly the first. There are plenty of web sites and agencies that can help you out, and plenty of young women looking for a transactional, old-school relationship with an older man. Just don't be an idiot and act surprised if your financial situation changes and suddenly the woman of your dreams decides she doesn't love you anymore. There are a lot of bitter expats in Latin America who tried to play that game but didn't quite get how it worked, or forgot somewhere along the way. Good luck and godspeed, but you'll get what you want faster if you're completely honest with yourself (and her).

EEEEK!!

There are HUNDREDS of thousands of Latin American women who have been abandoned by their and/or the fathers of their children who would be happy to find a foreign man who has a MODEST income who would not desert them!!!!!!

I know this from experience and I do not have a high income!!!!

PS: There's nothing hilarious about a violent and hysterical Argentine woman in her early 40s...

or an aging Argentine woman in her 60's on the Latin Cupid site who posts photos that are 20 years old and claims to be ten years younger than she is!!!!

(I know this from experience, too.)

In general, Argentine women suck (and not in a good way)

Hahahahahaha. This thread is hilarious!

OP, be honest dude, you're not looking for a "partner." You're a wealthy older man who has a checklist of the type of woman he'd like to sleep with and thinks he can bag as a wealthy business owner if he moves to a poorer country. You're attracted to Latin American women (especially if they're white, ugh, hence your interest in a cono sur country) as opposed to other women because you think you'll have some sort of leverage due to your money/power/heritage, or a combination of all three--the type of leverage you don't have where you live right now. Why try to sugar coat it? You're hardly the first. There are plenty of web sites and agencies that can help you out, and plenty of young women looking for a transactional, old-school relationship with an older man. Just don't be an idiot and act surprised if your financial situation changes and suddenly the woman of your dreams decides she doesn't love you anymore. There are a lot of bitter expats in Latin America who tried to play that game but didn't quite get how it worked, or forgot somewhere along the way. Good luck and godspeed, but you'll get what you want faster if you're completely honest with yourself (and her).

Typical cynical/hilarious comment from a white European/American woman living here. They hate it that the men from their country have it so easy here and they cant make the men run after their "v-----s" as they do back in their home land.

Ignore her comment.

Lot of local women here would happily be with you here and you dont need a income of a CEO here for that.

There are many cynical and judgemental comments. kinda wished i never asked. for those interested in real chat just pm me. thanks

There are many cynical and judgemental comments. kinda wished i never asked. for those interested in real chat just pm me. thanks

You asked a great question.

You may be unhappy with the answers....but you may save yourself some heartache if you heed the warnings,,,

Try a search of "argentine women angry" to know more.

You asked a great question.

You may be unhappy with the answers....but you may save yourself some heartache if you heed the warnings,,,

Try a search of "argentine women angry" to know more.
no i don't mind the answers at all steve just wish people would be alittle open minded. lol. but i don't mind. Is it best to live in the cities or second tier areas?

Also, I know there is the latin temper thing that you'll find in mexico and other latin countries such as brazil. I have experienced it first hand. i know they have occasional tantrums but I am not sure how that is different from other latin countries.

any way will look into it.

no i don't mind the answers at all steve just wish people would be alittle open minded. lol. but i don't mind. Is it best to live in the cities or second tier areas?

Also, I know there is the latin temper thing that you'll find in mexico and other latin countries such as brazil. I have experienced it first hand. i know they have occasional tantrums but I am not sure how that is different from other latin countries.

It may be impossible to be more open minded or hopeful than I am....

Tantrums (violent behavior) from adult women are not acceptable.

I have experienced several in Argentina.

PS: Violence against woman is not acceptable, either. If I had not fled from the violent woman as fast as possible I might have retaliated.

Fortunately, I was able to escape without doing so,

Red flags.

There are several rad flags.

Only one of them refers to women! :p

I also gave to OP the link to the website where he may be able to attract more Latin women t han he ever dreamed of (depending on his photo an what he writes.)

You're asking us expats that actually live in Argentine to be open minded about Argentines? A country you haven't lived in yet and have little experience with? If you're open minded to hysterical women with a latin temper more power to you.

There is a "rule" that goes like this. Dont date someone under half your age pluss seven. So if you are 46, your limit is 23+7=30. :)

Back