Dealing With Neighbors Cat

In the future we will have drones to take care of this

jsgfD.jpg

I'll stick with Rottweilers.

Reactions: Joe
It it were me, I'd rather get rid of the damn cat for good rather than worry about offending some idiot neighbor. But, it's Sunday and I'm feeling in a bit of a Christian mood... so, I recommend this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fqorhabDck

Once that gato is snared it'll make a hell of racket. Make sure the snare is high enough so that your dogs can't quite get to it while it's swinging back and forth. Then put it in a potato sack and hop a bus to Olivos (the bus part is important. Don't go in your own car). Once in Olivos tie some Christmas bells to the end of the snare cable that is still hooked to it's leg. Find this great big red brick wall surrounding a large compound. You can't miss it. Don't worry, the area doesn't belong to anyone important. What's important is that the owner LOVES cats. Throw that cat over the wall at about 3am.

All is well.

As a Florida boy growing up , we used to go to the keys for Lobster. We would make tickle sticks , with the exact wire snare on one end to 'tickle" the lobster from under the coral heads , then slip the snare over the tails and you got dinner !!

As for the cat , well , just be sure you get the damn potato sack over the wall. We don't need any more pissed off cats running around Olivos. One tired old ugly bird living here is enough.

Boys and girls , I hope you watched ALL of GS_Dirtboys video. The ending is spectacular.

Being a pet lover, dogs and cats, I have to ask if the dogs are on a leash. Have noticed that the leash law doesn't mean much here.

Being a pet lover, dogs and cats, I have to ask if the dogs are on a leash. Have noticed that the leash law doesn't mean much here.

Our backyard is completely surrounded by walls so the the dogs dont need to be on a leash. When they are in the house they hear the cat jumping on the roof and also can see him walking around the backyard. This drives them crazy.

We live in La Plata and the leash laws are a joke. Every block has lots of dogs hanging out all day. Many have tags on their leash. They pretty much all seem to be well groomed, well fed and getting enough water, so it seems like they have caring owners who chose to let them roam the streets during the day. The dogs have staked out territories and challenge any other dogs who enter their space. Otherwise they all seem to co-exist well.
I'm pretty sure that my boxer would rather be let out of the house to spend his days running with other dogs and exploring whats in garbage cans too but I still have American habits regarding keeping control of our pets.
Another question: driving out here from BsAs I see so many beautiful horses next to the favelas along the autopista. How can the people that live there keep such expensive looking animals and leave them out alone all day?

Please do not give the kidnappers any ideas , or pet theft will be on the rise. Depends on the breed , but I would gladly pay for some thieves to keep certain breeds out there.........or they would be offering money to the owners to take them back.

I like animals too. I also like kids. As long as they belong to someone else.......

I like animals too. I also like kids. As long as they belong to someone else.......

As used to say a French humorist, some people even make kids because they can't afford a dog. (Sure that Iznogud can find the name of this humorist)

How to Keep Cats Away and How to Keep Cats out of the Garden!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME2xfj_bUos

It works great for me.
J

Back