Dealing With Neighbors Cat

This might be a bit old, but we were able to train one of the dogs we are looking after to chase the neighbours cat out of the yard (although he's not super faithful with that). The neighbours cat was also coming into our house and eating our cat's food and peeing. We caught him inside one time and cornerned him. Then we slowly poured a bucket of water over him. He hasn't come back since!

cat-antifreeze.jpg

We have the same problem!! We have a shared garden with the apartments in our block- lovely except it is run by two cats and smells of cat wee. We have a little dog who we cant let out alone for a run around as the cats attack him and he goes crazy too. I have never seen the ctas inside the owners apartments and when we go in and out of the building/ roof terrace we are 'reminded' by one of the owners who leaves her door wide open to not let the cats out and tutted at when we take our dog out on his lead for a walk as the cats run up the trees. I ike cats but it really pees me off how they have rule of the place.

We have the same problem!! We have a shared garden with the apartments in our block- lovely except it is run by two cats and smells of cat wee. We have a little dog who we cant let out alone for a run around as the cats attack him and he goes crazy too. I have never seen the ctas inside the owners apartments and when we go in and out of the building/ roof terrace we are 'reminded' by one of the owners who leaves her door wide open to not let the cats out and tutted at when we take our dog out on his lead for a walk as the cats run up the trees. I ike cats but it really pees me off how they have rule of the place.

Feral cats are a public health hazard. Get a bigger dog, at least.

They aren't feral as they have owners but they leave them in the garden as it has high walls. The dog is a frenchie, he tries to kill them when he sees them- I may invest in a bigger dog to accompany him.

They aren't feral as they have owners but they leave them in the garden as it has high walls. The dog is a frenchie, he tries to kill them when he sees them- I may invest in a bigger dog to accompany him.

I suggest renting a Rottweiler.

Back