Dealing with noisy neighbours in BA

It didn't take long for the noisemakers to seek a truce.

Tried that. so they complained to the admin. The admin sent me a "carta judicial" or wtf it is..and warned me of high "multas" and when I complained about the dogs, they said "Have a heart. they are poor animals. We can't control what a animal does??!!! But we can control what you do"

Tried that. so they complained to the admin. The admin sent me a "carta judicial" or wtf it is..and warned me of high "multas" and when I complained about the dogs, they said "Have a heart. they are poor animals. We can't control what a animal does??!!! But we can control what you do"

People aren't going to stop their dogs barking, I'm not sure there's anything they can do short of getting rid of the dogs.
My suggestion was geared toward Fettucini with the neighbors partying below.

What if the same problems creep up after you move? How many times, does one move, pay up real estate agent/notary fees or pack/unpack.

You could be correct, I don't have an answer for that other than to say it is an expensive, aggravating process and there are no guarantees.

Try your best to visit the new potential place to live various days of the week / times of the day???

In all honesty, it's almost impossible not to have the effects of what others are doing around you unless you are loaded and own your island or a giant space that insulates yourself from the actions of others.

This is the best I can offer.

This is worth considering .
:p

Surely they are in breach of the remaining rules of the cuarentena.

You have my utmost sympathy. Having experienced noisy neighbours in a couple of properties in Glasgow where it's difficult to get action taken I can imagine it must be nigh on impossible here.
Our neighbour here is having building work done and has offered to keep us informed of proceedings. The wife even Whatsapped my my wife the other day with pictures showing what the builders were doing to the adjoining wall as they were making such a racket we were expecting them to appear through a hole in our kitchen.
I always think the best approach is a friendly one if that doesn't work then nothing will. If it continues to affect your health and happiness then best move house.which is what we had to do in Glasgow.

Back