Divorce already!

It will take a lot of money for her to find you, find your assets, then get lawyers to take you to court, all with the uncertainty that she can convince a court to give her any of your money. For example, if she tries to hire an attorney in the US she'll be asked to put up, maybe $5000 as an advance payment on their time and expenses and that might only cover 10 hours of their work. Just getting apostles will drive her crazy. You could also move to a new address, telling as few people as possible, change your accounts to other banks, maybe put your money in a trust, change your passwords, phone numbers, etc. Please let us know how it works out. Good luck.

This situation illustrates an important point. The marriage contract is the most important legal contract most people will ever enter into yet it's not available in clearly written form beforehand like all other contracts with all its key terms spelled out, eliminating all uncertainty. There's a reason for that. It's because the purpose of legal "marriage" is to transfer wealth from men to women and if its terms were clearly spelled out in advance most men would never sign such a one-sided contract and the institution would all but cease to exist overnight.

This situation illustrates an important point. The marriage contract is the most important legal contract most people will ever enter into yet it's not available in clearly written form beforehand like all other contracts with all its key terms spelled out, eliminating all uncertainty. There's a reason for that. It's because the purpose of legal "marriage" is to transfer wealth from men to women and if its terms were clearly spelled out in advance most men would never sign such a one-sided contract and the institution would all but cease to exist overnight.
I know several cases where it's the other around.

Relationships are tough, yes, be careful, but they are doable should you find the right partner which is difficult. My experience has been, that not all women are like that, but the alarm bells didn't go off before you married?

What’s sad is that men will continue to enter into unwritten marital contracts and then be reduced to asking strangers on the internet what the terms of their contract are when things go south because they have no clue.

PS. LOL on eating any food!
If you have a prenup agreement you should not worry about your assests. Still anything you owned before marriage can not be claimed by her. I don't know if you want to stay here for some reason, if I was you I would report her to the police to make sure she will not get a US travel visa. Then get a lawyer and divorce ( you don't need her consent for that ). Proceed to move on your own or go back to your home country.
Only thing i signed was when we registered, I signed whats mine is mine and she signed what we get is hers or ours

It only be 4 months all my assests are in US.

I have lawyer, will be meeting with him tomorrow.

Thank you

What’s sad is that men will continue to enter into unwritten marital contracts and then be reduced to asking strangers on the internet what the terms of their contract are when things go south because they have no clue.
This is not the case, the law in Argentina is very clear when it states that what you own before you marry is solely yours. You don't need to do anything. It is different when you buy property, etc after you marry.

Back