DNI required to marry

Actually, when I got married (in the Province, 5 years ago) it was already stated that you cannot have foreign/tourist witnesses as first two witnesses (those mandates by law). If you want additional witnesses you have to pay and can pick whomever you want as it is just for show. I think the max limit is six.

To marry there is no such restriction, obviously! You get a DNI for (=after) marrying an Argentine.

Ben, all the 20 century totalitarianisms has their source in the islamic society but, for sure, this is too deep for you.

I suggest you to read the doctoral thesis of Sapey and Dragoumis.
I think you are disconnected from reality - I will admit your conspiracy theories do provide laughs.

Last edited:
That is some of the crazyst 'legal' analysis I've ever heard.

Oh , and before I get ad hominemed to death. I'm almost certainly more qualified than the good Dr. , in both law, legal history, political sciences, as well as several other related specialities.

And yes, I've read more medieval and Islamic law than the Dr. too, almost certainly.

Good laugh though, thanks for that ;p

Sorry about this but you read legal history? Seriously? And you admit it? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Answer me this simple question. What is the source of Baumbach?

Sorry about this but you read legal history? Seriously? And you admit it? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Answer me this simple question. What is the source of Baumbach?

Oh Really?

Welcome to my place ;)

Your questions are not interesting.

Let's play a game.

Find your first clue below, what are the next 3 leading cases, and why are they important? ;)

Oh Really?

Welcome to my place ;)

Your questions are not interesting.

Let's play a game.

Find your first clue below, what are the next 3 leading cases, and why are they important? ;)

View attachment 5879

My question was not interested because you do not understand it.

If you are reading precedents then you do not understand what were the judges reading and enforcing. Europe was not an enlighted place in those times.

My question was not interested because you do not understand it.

If you are reading precedents then you do not understand what were the judges reading and enforcing. Europe was not an enlighted place in those times.

Awww, you're cute :)

Here, I'll give you one more clue, below.

Ps, you need a real, not an imaginary, medieval law rare books library to answer this one.

Actually, when I got married (in the Province, 5 years ago) it was already stated that you cannot have foreign/tourist witnesses as first two witnesses (those mandates by law). If you want additional witnesses you have to pay and can pick whomever you want as it is just for show. I think the max limit is six.

To marry there is no such restriction, obviously! You get a DNI for (=after) marrying an Argentine.

Same here. I got married 3 years ago in Capital and I was told our witnesses needed to be Argentine.

A foreign friend of mine married an Argentine over 10 years ago and he was told the same thing.

So... "Praise be to Allah" I guess?

Same here. I got married 3 years ago in Capital and I was told our witnesses needed to be Argentine.

A foreign friend of mine married an Argentine over 10 years ago and he was told the same thing.

So... "Praise be to Allah" I guess?

If you read medieval islamic law, the dhimmnies (sinners=foreigners with legal residency) cannot be witnesses while at the CN they have full civil capacity. The irregular entry is the crime of apostasy and they suffer of civil death and cannot even ask for anything from the authorities just alike DNU 70/2017 while art. 15 of the CN has a permission of entry in any way.

This primitive canonical right of war (jihad) that in modern vocabulary we call Apartheid was abolished in the islamic countries, in the Declaration of Human Right of Islamic Countries and enacted by decree by MM.

Last edited:

Exactly. This isn't new. As I recall, the first two witnesses also need to be legally resident in the same province where the marriage takes place.

Back