Do Not Forget, Wednesday October 27, National Holiday for Census

I also thought the "how many people slept in your apt last night" was a funny question. What if I had an overnight guest* and then the guest went home in the a.m.? Wouldn't the person be counted 2x.

* not implying such a thing happened:cool:

citygirl said:
I also thought the "how many people slept in your apt last night" was a funny question. What if I had an overnight guest* and then the guest went home in the a.m.? Wouldn't the person be counted 2x.

* not implying such a thing happened:cool:

Again I think of Ireland and how such a queston would turn out for my S&M inclined Dublin-based friend for whom 20 people on a Saturday night "sleep over" was the norm...

You are supposed to put the sticker on your forehead!
Didn't they tell you that?

Well, it's almost 7pm and have been home all day, but no one has come buzzing at our door... will give it an hour before i go in search of food!

did you get the question "did you work at least one hour in the last week?"

expect some "alarming" unemployment stats to be derived from that question!!

We were counted too! I was tempted to lie about my age, but I didn't. Some questions I had no idea about, what kind of roof does the building have, where does the water come from, etc. But he already new the answers from the other tenants or the encargado (well, from someone else anyway). The weirdest question, I though, was how does the toilet flush...... I asked him why they wanted to know that. He said something about the water system and shrugged.

Why is 'chorizo' an option for the question:
¿Cuál es el material predominante de las paredes exteriores...

I was buzzed at about 13hs. I told the woman that I'm American and she asked me, in castellano no less, "Do you speak English?" She asked me to come down anyway but by the time I got down, she said "Sorry, we don't need you." I think the portero answered the questions because he was down there. I was looking forward to saying that our apartment has sausage walls.

mmmmm...sausage house

And for you amusement:
http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/7641590/el-censo-2010-_D.html

Back