Dolar Blue On It's Way To 10

I actually have more dollars now than when I came 3 weeks ago !! In pesos anyway.....

My wife and her three siblings had a modest but not insignificant inheritance in a US dollar account which, of course, even her diehard Cristinista brother has withdrawn from the bank.

My wife and her three siblings had a modest but not insignificant inheritance in a US dollar account which, of course, even her diehard Cristinista brother has withdrawn from the bank.

This is the thing that cracks me up. STRONG K supporters (and even government officials) who still know that she could F them at any moment so they feel that they have to protect themselves from their righteous leader.

Well I am coming around to being a supporter of the botox hag. She has turned this place into the financial wild west and made it much cheaper for anyone earning dollars.
Pretty soon she will be saying " mi quiero ir"

Works for me thus far...in Salta they usually lag .10-.20 cents behind whatever Bs.As. is paying that day, but it still beats the heck out of Xoom or, heaven help us, the official rate.

For a really long-term stay though, it wouldn't be convenient to bring along so much cash. Xoom-ing yourself is a hassle. Either way, great for short visits, involves a lot of hoop-jumping otherwise.

No Sir. In Argentina you say "¿dónde está el helicóptero"

I have a Argentina pilot friend here. He was one of the pilots on her S-76. I promised him that if he ever ditched the hag into the river that I'd take care of his kids for life. Sadly, he didn't have any kids.

I have a Argentina pilot friend here. He was one of the pilots on her S-76. I promised him that if he ever ditched the hag into the river that I'd take care of his kids for life. Sadly, he didn't have any kids.

There is still time, we can make him adopt one :D

For a really long-term stay though, it wouldn't be convenient to bring along so much cash. Xoom-ing yourself is a hassle. Either way, great for short visits, involves a lot of hoop-jumping otherwise.

For a long term stay you have cuevas.

Back