Dollar Blue Rate After The Elections

The government's need for Dollars isn't getting weaker, it is getting stronger. I don't see anyone standing in line to offer credit to Argentina.

Dollars aren't getting more prevalent, they are getting scarcer. I don't see a bunch of people trying to stash their Dollars in Argentina.

My crystal ball says:

1. If you live here and make your money in Dollars you will be getting happier.

2. If you live here and make your money in Pesos you will be getting unhappier.

GS

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]There are only two kinds of people who understand US Marines: US Marines and the enemy. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Everyone else has a second-hand opinion......??[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Not unless you go the the Marines Ball...... :D for first-hand :cool:[/background]

Dollar today 21/10 at $10,20 review your yearend predictions....!!

While I think the dollar will keep going up, bare in mind that this is the week before the elections, and historically people and businesses try to get coverage in usd.

There is one scenario in which the “blue rate” could weaken, a big devaluation of the “official rate” along with the loosening of exchange controls. Although unlikely, this would mean the gap getween the blue and official would narrow or disappear. In this scenario, the new exchange rate would likely be somewhere in the middle, say 8.

Says who? Moreno? I didn't see or heard him last few weeks by the way, where is that man?
I heard many, many scenarios but all insiders state the dollar/euro will continue to rise, even if the national G'ment loses as expected coming elections and will introduce a few changes and even more if Frankestein Moreno says Goodbye.
I can't wait to see the euro at 15 at the end of the year! Lovely!

Says who? Moreno? I didn't see or heard him last few weeks by the way, where is that man?
I heard many, many scenarios but all insiders state the dollar/euro will continue to rise, even if the national G'ment loses as expected coming elections and will introduce a few changes and even more if Frankestein Moreno says Goodbye.
I can't wait to see the euro at 15 at the end of the year! Lovely!

Dreaming of a Blue Chriiistmaaaaaas..... :rolleyes:

After the elections and before the coming devaluation will be a good time to purchase imported goods, so make the most of it.
Many things you can buy using the local Argentine cards and do payments with no interest. ( Works great with the inflation).

So get out there and spend up!! Support the local economy !!

After the elections and before the coming devaluation will be a good time to purchase imported goods, so make the most of it.
Many things you can buy using the local Argentine cards and do payments with no interest. ( Works great with the inflation).

We were at Fravega (Belgrano -- Juramento and Cabildo maso) yesterday evening, and the place was packed.

You received your Economics doctorate....... :wub: Always ahead of the news-..... :D

Back