Dollar Blue Will Drop Like Stone

$ 5 Million Dollars a DAY !!! That is what the central bank has been spending PER DAY this year !!

$ 5 Million Dollars a DAY !!! That is what the central bank has been spending PER DAY this year !!
This culture of economic mismanagement has it origins in Italy:
itlire100k.jpg

Fiend Turkey! Fine Canadian Whiskey??? Don't you think your putting on aires for a Good Ole Boy from West Virginy.

I always thought of you as a Clear Corn Whiskey drinker (and distiller)

Gatlinburg-Moonshine-Industry.jpg

This culture of economic mismanagement has it origins in Italy:
itlire100k.jpg

If you think finding someone to change 100 pesos is bad , imagine getting change for this !! Of course when Italia joined the Euro , it was 48 Euro or so. Now 100 pesos is barley 10 bucks !! ( Ok 12 at today's blue !!)

If you think finding someone to change 100 pesos is bad , imagine getting change for this !! Of course when Italia joined the Euro , it was 48 Euro or so. Now 100 pesos is barley 10 bucks !! ( Ok 12 at today's blue !!)
Are you here advising the K-Team on the different methods for devaluation - well since you have a lot of experience with that....

Are you here advising the K-Team on the different methods for devaluation - well since you have a lot of experience with that....

I still have some souvenir million-pesos ley notes left over from the 1980s.

I've got a feeling that the falling dollar will make a rebound tomorrow. That's just a hunch.

Más cepo: limitan las extracciones de dólares en el exterior con tarjeta

Antes de que el Gobierno les fijara límites, los principales bancos decidieron autorregularse y restringir las extracciones de moneda extranjera con la tarjeta de crédito en el exterior.

En las próximas horas, los dueños de todas las tarjetas solo podrán retirar US$ 100 por trimestre en los países limítrofes y US$ 800 por mes en el resto del mundo...

http://www.ieco.clarin.com/economia/limitan-extracciones-dolares-exterior-tarjeta_0_923908002.html

Depends on your time frame. Long term, with this government the currency controls arent going anywhere and I highly doubt before the next Presidential elections (definitely not before elections this year) will they devalue significantly the official (especially seeing as that is what Clarin and a lot of people want). Therefore, in medium term 1-2 years I dont think the gap between the blue and the offical is going to close, blue is only going one way. Venezuela is not a bad guide, devaluation has fixed the offical rate at USD / Bolivars 6.3, whereas the unofficial is 23.

If you need pesos, want to sell dollars in the next couple of months, perhaps, but I am not selling the dollars I have now, no way José.

Back