Dollar Blue Will Drop Like Stone

"Don't fight the Fed"
My guess:
K government using third parties is playing the "Blue Market" like a fiddle. Nothing has changed only the major supplier: blue dollars. Between intimidation and the gov supplying dollars, market is depressed for the retailer. Think this is about the third go around for a big spike followed by a major pull back. Trend has always been upward in the end.

Here is the price chart for the next 7 months, lol. I know I have two left hands when it comes to drawing.

Dollar raises :
- Mid-June until the end of July (aguinaldo part I/vacations)
- Mid-August until early September (primaries for the October elections: the opposition won't agree on a common line)
- Mid-October until Mid-November (another K victory)
- Early-January until early-February 2014 (aguinaldo part II/vacations)

Dolar blue ends 2013 somewhere around 12.5/13?

Here is the price chart for the next 7 months, lol. I know I have two left hands when it comes to drawing.

Dollar raises :
- Mid-June until the end of July (aguinaldo part I/vacations)
- Mid-August until early September (primaries for the October elections: the opposition won't agree on a common line)
- Mid-October until Mid-November (another K victory)
- Early-January until early-February 2014 (aguinaldo part II/vacations)

Dolar blue ends 2013 somewhere around 12.5/13?

Frenchie you are my favorite Economist!! :wub: $13 peso dollar. I knew all along you were full of talents !!

The "Messi Dollar" will soon be know as the "Bajo Cero Dollar".
Sorry. I didn t get it. I mentioned the "real" Price of the dollar according to the Monetarist doctrine that says that you have to divide the amount of dollars and the ammount of pesos. It is a neo concept.

Sorry. I didn t get it. I mentioned the "real" Price of the dollar according to the Monetarist doctrine that says that you have to divide the amount of dollars and the ammount of pesos. It is a neo concept.

But then Cristina's apologists don't get much of anything (except what the Kámpora Kiddies consider their fair share).

pesos you mean?
When the dollar weakens, Fried Turkey tends to hit the Wild Turkey hard, hence Fried Turkey.
wild_turkey_brand.jpg

When the dollar weakens, Fried Turkey tends to hit the Wild Turkey hard, hence Fried Turkey.
wild_turkey_brand.jpg
haven't drunk that rat poison in 20 years.
I prefer
crownroyal375__53225__91017.1358534357.1280.1280.jpg

Isn't it time for another hit Joe?
bong_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

I love that every thread is now being punctuated with images. Keep it coming!

Back