Don't Worry About Inflation

MATIAS...if you study a bit of history you'll know that Nestor was a FERVENT FAN of MENEM, he was also a loyal supporter! PERONISMO is right & left...what ever you want it to be...it starts with P.

How old are you Matias? WHere you around the Peronismo in the 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s ? It MUTATES & CHANGES FORM,...it is LEFT one moment & then changes logo & it goes RIGHT! Right? Got it? IT IS IDEOLOGY FOR THE IGNORANT.

The Argentine population has an abundant rich supply of gullible left wing idealists just like you to CAPITALIZE on...PERRRFECT marketing material for the PERONIST CORPORATION.
THey suck you in & spit you back out every cycle....have you noticed? Attempting to exorcise Menem out of the Peronism Mafia doesn't change anything.

inflation / no inflation
unemployment, privatization, factories sold out / nationalization, recovery, growth of the employment
convertibilidad / monetary policies
apertura comercial / protectionism, import restrictions
indulto / juicio a los militares

From an economic view, from a political view, from an ideological view, even socially, the ministers and their history, their background, the people they govern for (one for the economic concentrated sector, other for the people who went down in menemismo -53% of poverty-, even the television was totally different, the futbol, where you have a different champion every year while during the menemismo was only a Boca River thing, as it is now in Spain, EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT.

You guys just have to understand that in this country it does exist left and right categories, the only thing is that they are immesrsed in Peronismo, you have right peronismo and left peronismo, please google what happened in Ezeiza, what happened when Peron died, what happened with the ñeft and the right. It is not the same right peronimo than left peronismo, peronismo is a symbolic exp<b></b>ression, it goes for the 40s peronismo and what it represents, but then they re opposite ideals, opposite governments.

The policy to rob the country of as much money as possible was the same.

In that case I suppose you think Alfonsin, who ended with a hyperinflation and Im sure it wasnt as corrupt as a lot of other people (including radicales), was a very corrupt politician due his hyperinflation.

Im sorry this was for notebook who says inflation is to rob people.

In that case I suppose you think Alfonsin, who ended with a hyperinflation and Im sure it wasnt as corrupt as a lot of other people (including radicales), was a very corrupt politician due his hyperinflation.

Im sorry this was for notebook who says inflation is to rob people.
ALFONSIN is a Perfect example of what the Peronist Mafias do when they need to reinvent themselves...They let him in for in for one term & made it IMPOSSIBLE for him to rule then- back they come back with the old populist quick fixes & the country sucks it all in...NO NEED TO SWALLOW the bitter reality PILL..kick the can down the road until 2001..JUST LIKE CRISTINA BAEZ is doing right now..she know's she's not getting re-elected this time round..so she does the old SCORCHED EARTH trick -'Let a non peronist government get elected so that they PAY THE POLITICAL COST OF FIXING ALL THE K-GADAS DE LOS PERONISTAS...after that, the same corruptos come back in, walk on water & preach Evita only to plug in & start siphoning away more public fund$ until the next cycle/economic crash comes round.

ALFONSIN is a Perfect example of what the Peronist Mafias do when they need to reinvent themselves...They let him in for in for one term & made it IMPOSSIBLE for him to rule then they come back in with the old populist quick fixes & the country sucks it all in...NO NEED TO SWALLOW the bitter reality PILL..kick the can down the road untill 2001..JUST LIKE CRISTINA BAEZ is doing right now..she know's she's not getting re-elected this time round..so she does the old 'Let a non peronist goverment' get elected so that they PAY THE POLITICAL COST OF FIXING ALL THE K-GADAS DE LOS PERONISTAS.

Alfonsin came after the Militars
Menem populist? are you crazy?

In that case, I could say Kirchnerismo had to manage with the crisis heritage, of 53% poverty, 25% unemployment, the default, etc, but I believe that once in the power, governments have enough power to make their own policies to manage with that problems. You just cant be blaming past governments, cause you will always find governments that did the oposite of what you think is good for the country.

The militars multiplied the debt for six, by using the force, and the creditors of that debt were the main cause of hyperinflation in 1989. Alfonsin looked always forward, never said something about this, because he had the power to construct, to make policies, to make the country as he wanted.

Alfonsin came after the Militars
Menem populist? are you crazy?

In that case, I could say Kirchnerismo had to manage with the crisis heritage, of 53% poverty, 25% unemployment, the default, etc, but I believe that once in the power, governments have enough power to make their own policies to manage with that problems. You just cant be blaming past governments, cause you will always find governments that did the oposite of what you think is good for the country.

The militars multiplied the debt for six, by using the force, and the creditors of that debt were the main cause of hyperinflation in 1989. Alfonsin looked always forward, never said something about this, because he had the power to construct, to make policies, to make the country as he wanted.

Menem bought votes with electronic appliances....lollies for votes = populism.

ANd thanks to the PERONISTS & ALL THEIR INTERNAS WE HAD THE MONTONEROS THAT IN TURN led to a public who screamed for the Military to come in & restore order - THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP was the DIRECT result of RAMPANT PERONISM...don't even start with that old KK story about the 30,000,000,000,000,000 disapeared bull$!

I'm not an economist, but what really irks me is the bare faced manner in which this regime insults our intelligence.
That's what really pisses me off big time.
We all know they're a corrupt bunch of a**holes anyway and more will spawn even with a new setup.

Japan, Europe and the US have central banks with strong anti inflationary mandates in their by-laws, and thus since the end of the Bretton Woods system (1971) have been extremely aggressive in keeping inflation under 2%. So much so that many macro-economists are begging for inflation, especially in the case of Japan which suffered a deflationary spiral of over a decade. Meanwhile, especially in the US and Japan, purchasing power has been in steady decline because of cost of living increases that outpace inflation (mainly education, healthcare and housing debt). In other words, most families in the US are poorer than they were 30 years ago, even though inflation has been negligible since the 2008 financial crisis hit.

The point is: inflation means prices going up, but the mere fact of prices going up only gives you a very limited view of an economy as a whole. As internationalguy rightly points out, wages need to increase at least at the level of inflation to prevent poverty from increasing, and therein lies the rub.

And no this is not saying hey, everything is hunky dory in Argentina or the K's are doing a bang-up job. All I'm saying is, don't lets be throwing out practically meaningless terms like inflation without looking at the broader economic context.

Rooney can you address in your views why Chile, Peru and Uruguay grow with inflation below 2% and Argentina is 25% second highest in the Universe....?

ANd thanks to the PERONISTS & ALL THEIR INTERNAS WE HAD THE MONTONEROS THAT IN TURN BROUGHT US THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP!

Look, we have 100% different views of politics and life, I think that you re totally wrong, and I dont think I can learn something from you. Every time I read you seem to be very angry, and Im not. I doubt this conversation can goes to a happy place.
Kind regards.

Back