Don't Worry About Inflation

Hope we get hyper inflation. Makes my car payment cheaper each month :rolleyes:

Case in point . Argentina is a perfect example. Real inflation is 27%+ or- . Wage increases might be [maybe] 10%.

Ed, the only times this country grew and got people out of poverty was under inflation.
And on the contrary, we have had a lot of recessive cycles, with deflation, contraction of the economy and unemployment.
And then Menemismo, inflation 0% unstoppably for ten years which actually was the best factory of poverty this country ever had.

And as a bonus track, which is the worst scenario for the most important economic actor every country has, the banks? Yes, again, inflation.

Matias...INFLATION IS THE OLD FAVORITE TOOL that CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS USE TO STEAL FROM THE IGNORANT. ABC 123...BASIC ECONOMICS,...GOT IT? NO?...anyone got a hammer here?...we need to hammer it in a bit longer than usual with this one.. it may go 'in' someday...please forgive me but I'm starting to loose my patience with some who just don't seem to GET IT.

* I * N * F * L * A * T * I * O * N * IS * NOT * * G * R * O * W * T * H *

MENEMI$MO = KIRCHNERI$MO = PERONI$MO = CORRUPTION $$$$$

Menemismo Y Kirchnerismo is all the same thing - PERONISMO.. they just change badges according to the 'consumers' they target (gullible voters that swallow the Peronist political diatribes).

Matias...INFLATION IS THE OLD FAVORITE TOOL that CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS USE TO STEAL FROM THE IGNORANT. ABC 123...BASIC ECONOMICS,...GOT IT? NO?

WE SHOULD ALL USE DEFLATIONARY CURRENCIES LIKE BITCOINS!1111!!!1!!

Matias...INFLATION IS THE OLD FAVORITE TOOL that CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS USE TO STEAL FROM THE IGNORANT. ABC 123...BASIC ECONOMICS,...GOT IT? NO?

MENEMI$MO = KIRCHNERI$MO = PERONI$MO = CORRUPTION $$$$$

They are all the same thing, they just change badges according to the 'consumers' (gullible voters that swallow the Peronist political diatribes)

notebook, read carefuly, if you study just a bit of Argentine history, you ll know that MENEMISMO IS THE EXTREME OPPOSITE OF KIRCHNERISMO, 100% DIVERSE, DIFFERENT, 2 POLES. Every policy taken in one government and another support what I m saying.

And corruption is a variable of every government, EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT included the militars, peronismo, and UCR.

notebook, read carefuly, if you study just a bit of Argentine history, you ll know that MENEMISMO IS THE EXTREME OPPOSITE OF KIRCHNERISMO, 100% DIVERSE, DIFFERENT, 2 POLES. Every policy taken in one government and another support what I m saying.

And corruption is a variable of every government, EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT included the militars, peronismo, and UCR.

The policy to rob the country of as much money as possible was the same.

Back