Drivers License


Active Member
"senor9lives" said:
I am going to try to get my Argentine DL. Do they really make you take the written test even if you have a valid US DL and a DNI?
Yes, since your US DL is only good for driving in the Buenos Aires province as a tourist. Since you're a permanent resident, you will need to obtain an Argentine driver's license because of your residency status.