Electricity increases 400%?

The gas increase has been discussed at great length....but here is how they did the increase in case you missed it...we went in and got the info.

The add up the previous 6 bills...the amount of gas you have used....then they take this number according to the "past" and current bill you have used and they have a numbers system you use X amount you pay this....the more you have used the more you are taxed! So if last Winter you turned on your gas heat and stayed warm this Winter you are being punished for it!!!

Every billing period they drop off the oldest dates and add the current...

So simply put you are being taxed for gas that you have already been taxed on...what the .....???

Our last bill was 140 or so....with all the added taxes it was 370!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Why is it outrageous when the state decide to help you less with your gas bill?

BlahBlah said:
Why is it outrageous when the state decide to help you less with your gas bill?

I would like to agree with you on this one except for the fact that those in power (especially the K's) don't pay anything close to their "fair share" (taxes) in the first place.

Once again.....this ALL just proves my point...EVERYDAY its something else and ALWAYS more ridiculous. Still waiting for mine. Last month my neighbor received his bill...normally 80 pesos for electric. Last month it was over 700 pesos. I comprehend the need to raise the fee but as usual this percentage is complete BS. Enjoy it Blah Blah. You love EVERYTHING here.

Back