Electricity increases 400%?

Blah Blah ....for what it's worth....I do understand the need to raise rates....an annual increase is to be expected. NOT 300 plus percent and more on gas, electric and even health insurance....ours doubled in 1 year!

There is no logical reasoning to any of the increases...how can one budget from month to month when you never know how much or when the next increase will be?

EvergreenGal said:
Blah Blah ....for what it's worth....I do understand the need to raise rates....an annual increase is to be expected. NOT 300 plus percent and more on gas, electric and even health insurance....ours doubled in 1 year!

There is no logical reasoning to any of the increases...how can one budget from month to month when you never know how much or when the next increase will be?

Maybe that you paid a fraction of the real cost for the last 7 years?

Explain that Blah Blah...to the 40% of Argentina's population that has just slipped into poverty...that was on the front page of the Clarin!

Even IF that is the case..."paying a fraction of the real cost"....with the economy right now very few can handle the increases...

Happy to send my bills your way!

EvergreenGal said:
Explain that Blah Blah...to the 40% of Argentina's population that has just slipped into poverty...that was on the front page of the Clarin!

Even IF that is the case..."paying a fraction of the real cost"....with the economy right now very few can handle the increases...

Happy to send my bills your way!

That's why they have differed price range which depend on how much you use, so the poorest sector of the population is not obligated to pay more then they do now

Find that hard to believe....this government would squeeze blood from a turnip if it could! Plus, the gas is based on an annual consumption...so IF they consumed more last year...the price goes up!

Plus, an expense is an expense and IF someone has just slipped into this sector of the community their funds are limited and this will still be a hardship for them...raised or not.

I think you need to research first before making statements like that. I sure would if I owned a property

If you would read past posts I explained I did go to the gas company and that is how the bill is based....annual consumption...research done!

And I am done with you...tired of wasting my energy on such a negative poster!

As I said before, the way the rates have been increased is illegal, and it should have been approved by the Congress ( and discussed before ). On the other had, the Law in this country is clearly against interests, fees, etc against customs and common sense. This is all illegal period, I for one am not paying it, only the % without the raise and they cannot cut the services. I will wait for the justice to have the final word on it. I am all for eliminating subsidies, but in stages, a 400% raise is simply obscene.

Back