england germany

Liam3494 said:
And neither is the Union Jack !!!!

Neither are the Aussies and Scots that will be cheering for England. You're more welcome to bring a St George's Cross to hang!

georgy said:
Need to watch this one with fellow English fans!!!! Saw the Algeria match at Northside bar which was pretty good, but what about Sullivan's in Palermo? Any good? Lets sing our hearts out!!!!!

NEVER i repeat never try to watch football there.

I'll never stop having nightmares about trying to watch an ireland match there while they played the new Pearl Jam Album on repeat.

They also like to rip people off a bit. :rolleyes:

If your in the area, Sugar would probaly be best.

Don't be confused H, it's just our frined at the hostel saying that the Scots will be cheering England on tomorrow - Never seen that happen. I believe they were selling T-Shirts in Glasgow and Edinburgh with A.B.E. on, and they all sold out!

Best of luck tomorrow (You'll need it!).....

im going to Sugar, hoping that there will be singing - If you're English and in Palermo it would be good if everyone got together and made some noise (with the usual english pessimism - it could be our last game) - they're not charging entry are they?

Liam3494 said:
I believe they were selling T-Shirts in Glasgow and Edinburgh with A.B.E. on, and they all sold out!

Best of luck tomorrow (You'll need it!).....

Apparently the English there started wearing t-shirts with SNP on them, Scotland Not Playing.

I think we'll win tomorrow. Germany will be confident and attack us and it will suit us to defend because on the break we have some very quick players.

see you in Sugar then.I,ll be in a Nottm Forest top,so all drinks kindly accepted after us missing out in the play offs.....jajajajaja

Thought you were watching with the German In Laws - I'm heading to Sugar myself, in an Ireland top (possibly)......... Mind you, H knows me, and I won't be wearing RED :)

citymike said:
Apparently the English there started wearing t-shirts with SNP on them, Scotland Not Playing.

LOVE IT.... I had my Anyone But France shirt last week - Redundant already :).....

Back