england germany

AlexfromLA said:
World cup officiating is a joke. It's basically whoever cheats the best or fakes an injury the best wins.

What kind of grown ass man throws himself on the ground and pretends to be injured ?

I now remember why I never liked this girly sport.

There speaks an American who will never understand the subtleties of The Greatest Game..... (On the girly sport comment I mean, I agree about the officiating!)......

Anyway, come and discuss the finer points and merits of the game over a beer on Friday :)

AlexfromLA said:
World cup officiating is a joke. It's basically whoever cheats the best or fakes an injury the best wins.

What kind of grown ass man throws himself on the ground and pretends to be injured ?

I now remember why I never liked this girly sport.

you are watching the wrong teams...ITL yes they are notorious for this....ARG is not. Watching ARG play futbol is the greatest spectator sport on the planet.

As for american sports, the NBA is the most boring game there is...games decided by free throws..haha!!

They all do it ( cheat ). If I am not mistaken Argentina won the World Cup about 20 years ago on the strength of Maradona's left hand. Yeah, the " famous " hand of god goal.

Soccer is the only sport i've ever seen that rewards cheaters and cry babies with wins.

It's a total joke and the refs are soo clueless or incompetent that they go along with it.

American sports are the best and the most exciting. Combat sports even more so.

But hey that's just my opinion. Carry on ladies.

About as great as watching an intense game of hacky sack. But it's world cup season and i'm in Argentina so i'll watch it.

gunt86 said:
Watching ARG play futbol is the greatest spectator sport on the planet.

I hear as compensation England are to play Iceland.

The winner plays Asda :D

sorry for the late reply, ive not been online - was good to meet new people too!!
hope alls well... (im a dutch fan for the remainder...)

Back