English breakfast

HowardinBA

Registered
does anyone know anywhere that does a proper English breakfast...ie Sausage,egg,bacon,mushrooms,baked beans,tomatoes,fried bread toast etc?:p

How about a proper American breakfast? Scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash browns, bacon and sausages?

Any hotels in BA serving it?

How about a proper Canadian breakfast? pancakes with maple syrup, canadian bacon with caramelized syrup, syrup-infused sausages, syrup-injected egg yolks?!

Sometimes I have read here that people from US or UK are looking for his kind of food (breakfast, launch, etc), so why nobody makes a bussines from this?, a mean a restaurant where only u can find Scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash browns, bacon and sausages and all that stuff, u can add a great plasma with NFL matches, drinks, etc. And it will be quickly full of americans at least. I think its not a bad idea.

How about a proper Australian breakfast? vegemite on toast?

A Full Irish would be nice too..... But H, our favourite watering hole does a pretty good impression on a full english on the weekends.....

Why not cook your own breakfast? Lol. A lot of the 4-5 star hotels serve American breakfast. TGI Fridays has a good selection of eggs for breakfast. There used to be a small place in Recoleta that served hash browns, waffles, bagels, bacon, etc with breakfast but it closed last year. I prepare my own at home.

I can handle the rest, but have never mastered the art of making hash browns - they turn out all soggy. Any special secrets?

nikad said:
Why not cook your own breakfast? Lol. A lot of the 4-5 star hotels serve American breakfast. TGI Fridays has a good selection of eggs for breakfast. There used to be a small place in Recoleta that served hash browns, waffles, bagels, bacon, etc with breakfast but it closed last year. I prepare my own at home.
Ok Nikad-i,ll be round your place at 8am on Saturday:cool:

Home Hotel has a good breakfast.

Sugar has breakfast on the weekends I think.

The Alvear Palace Hotel's Sunday Brunch is ridiculous(ly expensive).

Back