Excellent Place To Have Lunch Or Snacks In The Afternoon

Ceviche

Registered
I was walking on Calle Gorritti ( Palermo Soho) and came across this small gem of a place.

Went inside and was pleasantly surprised. Menu was superb and also a large extensive veg menu.

Had a beef wrap, a juice of beetroot/carrots/mandarin and a cappuccino . All three were superb!

Service was very decent althought the place was full.

My bill was 203 pesos.

Highly Recomended to all. I think I will go here often.

http://www.tripadvis...l_District.html

Great option for breakfast/lunch or snacks. ( I am not sure about dinner as the place is small).

Nice yuppy crowd. Lot of single girls munching things

Some of the reviews on that Trip Advisor page say they saw a rat while they were eating, or that they found a bug in their salad.

Some of the reviews on that Trip Advisor page say they saw a rat while they were eating, or that they found a bug in their salad.

Well, I don't own the place and yes..I am myself shocked to see the Trip Advisor reviews!

But I really liked the place.. And it was jam packed! So they must be doing sumthing right.

I plan to go there often.

I saw that review, and honestly, not having been there, I do not believe it. Maybe its the competition, or some people who dont like the place. About the food and service, ok, I can believe that, in fact there are numerous reviews complaining about the service and the food, but a rat? Rats arent common in BsAs!! even more rare in the part of a place where people eat!!

TripAdvisor is crowd-sourced crap, almost utterly untrustworthy. If I read there that somebody ate at a certain restaurant yesterday, though, I might believe that restaurant hasn't closed for good.

Actually I have used Trip Advisor with very good results in my trips abroad ( outside of Arg). I never review any resteraunt in BA as I live here and I neither care for what other travelers say about BA as I must form my own opinion being a local.

Actually I have used Trip Advisor with very good results in my trips abroad ( outside of Arg). I never review any resteraunt (sic) in BA as I live here and I neither care for what other travelers say about BA as I must form my own opinion being a local.
Your argument contains a logical fallacy, viz. that Trip Advisor opinions are ONLY useful outside of Argentina. The only possible explanation for this is that you believe BAexpats write dishonest reviews on TripAdvisor.

One thing that Ceviche forgot to mention about FIfi is they offer live music on Sunday afternoons:

1057631455.jpeg

and excellent Cappucino:

cute-animal-pictures-baby-rat-tea-cup.jpg

Back